Little Ritchie iconic northern

Lawman

TRUESOUL , SUNDAY MORNING BROWSE AND BUY. Some of my personal  sakes 

1 little Ritchie, just another heartache, sound stage 7, £1000
Baragain of the year this iconic tune commands £1500 here it is mint totally mint for a fantastic price 

2 Wayne Carter, Peter I’m and out, moonray records m- £500

3 topics, HEY GIRL, Chadwick, m- £900 

Lenny Williams, i couldn’t find nobody, Fantasy vg+ £350 hot record at moment and rightly so outstanding in every way and tough to find things like this don’t turn up anymore. 

Sherri Taylor, He’s the one, Gloreco, ex £250, top class Detroit female dancer and cheap at that price going for a hell of a lot more 

Embers, This time, jcp  vg+ £225 
Needs no introduction classic 

Van dykes, save my love for a rainy day, vg+ £325 northern soul royalty what a tune 

Carl Carlson, she’s not to blame, Bold, m- £250 very obscure this never surfaced and no YouTube clip total killer and this is a spare I would personally never sell my copy in the play box what a tune start to Finnish his voice is outstanding killer tune that not many have that’s for sure 

September jones, I’m coming home kapp wd vg+ £395 

Billy Thompson, black eyed girl Columbus first label before wand tough one and total dance floor winner needs played out and re activated instead of the same piss over and over again vg++ £300 bargain in my eyes 

The specials, I can’t find another, satch, ex £450 Top top tune that should be in most rare soul djs box quilty 

Finally This top iconic tune in total I played mint condition in original sleeve still 
Earl grant, Hide nor Hair Decca issue £160 seen a vg+ go for £140 a few days ago why o why 
Search the right places and the above records are lying there to be found 
www.truesoul.co.uk 
Over 20 vendors now selling a great variety of fantastic soul records if you have anything for sale why not join them or if you want to sell everything get in touch colin@truesoul.co.uk free to browse and buy and free to use the valuation pages on the site

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!