Davey S

Raynauds Syndrome

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this our son joined Royal Engineers when he was sixteen he's just turned eighteen with his whole life planned out he was training to be a Recovery Mechanic 2 months from joining his platoon.

Army have diagnosed him having Raynauds and he's now getting discharged. Lad is broken hearted to say the least . As are we .

Dave.

Dave, I get it in my third finger right hand when it gets cold. Doctor says nothing they can do and I put it down to being age related as it only started a couple of years ago - so it’s sad to see your son get it so young. 

44 minutes ago, Robin S said:

Dave, I get it in my third finger right hand when it gets cold. Doctor says nothing they can do and I put it down to being age related as it only started a couple of years ago - so it’s sad to see your son get it so young. 

It's devastated for him and hes on base miles away so we can't help him it's just so cruel . 

Thanks for the reply too.

48 minutes ago, Robin S said:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts