Motown Sale - from £2 to £50

Hi - listed below - needs to go - a few nice items plus many good value playable cheapies

£325 is the cumulative price of the whole bundle - already priced competitively - if anyone wants to take the lot I'll go 50% of that plus shipping at cost or arranged collection (I am in Gloucester).

I'll give it 24 hours to see if anyone is interested in the bundle - than I'll confirm individual sales requested by PM from tomorrow 8pm.

Otherwise prices as below - PM me -as stated above will wait 24 hours to see if the bundle sells as first priority - thanks for your patience.

£3 postage will cover any 2x45's in UK, Europe is £4

Paypal or bank transfer - thanks

US Motown

Spinners - Where is that girl / Truly yours M-1093 VG plays clear and strong labels in good shape, some marks on the vinyl £5

Four Tops - Standing in the shadows of love / Since you've been gone M-1102 VG+ very clean all round £3

David Ruffin - I've lost everything I've ever loved / same M-1149 White Demo NM spotless £7

Four Tops - I just can't walk away / same White Demo 1706MF NM all good £2

Four Tops - The key / Don't let him take your love from me M-1159 VG+ plays good and strong, label with bullet hole £2

US Soul

Jr. Walker - Clinging to the thought that she's coming back / Gotta hold on to this feeling Soul S-35070 VG+ clean labels (bullet hole) £2

The Originals - Down to love town / Just to be closer to you S-35119 VG+ slightly faded labels £2

Gladys Knight - I wish it would rain / same White Demo S-35047 VG+ vinyl, label one side has sticker and wol £7

Jr. Walker - Gimme that beat Part 1 / Part 2 S-35104F VG+ plays good and strong £3

Fantastic Four - I love you baby / instrumental S-36052 VG plays ok £2

Gladys Knight - Everybody needs love / same White Demo S-35034 VG+ plays clear and strong £10

Jr Walker - Ain't that the truth / Shoot your shot S-35036 VG+ styrene - labels are VG due to general wear £5

Shorty Long - Ain't no justice / I had a dream S-35054 Looks VG+, but some skippiness at intro - free to add to any order

US Tamla

Marvin Gaye - Chained / At last Tamla T-54170 VG plays clear and strong labels in good shape, some marks on the vinyl £3

Marvelettes - I'm gonna hold on as long as I can / Don't make hurting me a habit T-54177 VG+ very clean all over - no issues £5

Marvin Gaye - Too busy thinking about my baby / Wherever I lay my hat T-54181 VG+ styrene with VG labels due to ringwear £2

Brenda Holloway - Starting the hurt all over again / Just look what you've done T-54148 VG+ plays good and strong £15

Brenda Holloway - Every little bit hurts / Land of a thousand boys Tamla 54094 VG+ plays good and strong £2

Brenda Holloway - When I'm gone / I've been good to you TM-54111 VG plays good and strong £10

Marvelettes - Keep off no trespassing / Here I am baby T-54166 VG+ plays good and strong £5

The Miracles - Do it baby / I just wanna be with you T-54248F VG+ only due to sticker on flip side label £2

Spinners - I'll always love you / What more could a boy as for - pressing NM £5

US Gordy

Undisputed Truth - Save my love for a rainy day / same White Demo G-7106 VG+ very clean all round £7

Bobby Taylor - I am your man / same White Demo G-7073 VG as I get some crackle on intro - visually it's VG+ or better £4

Temptations - I wish it would rain / same White Demo G-7068 VG+ with small date wol on one side £10

Edwin Starr - Twenty Five miles / Love is my destination G-7083 NM with label bullet hole £5

Edwin Starr - Funky music shonuff turns me on / Cloud nine G-7107 VG+ very clean copy £2

Edwin Starr - Way over there / same White Demo G-7078 VG+ only due to very slightest ringwear on one label £15

Edwin Starr - My weakness is you / I am the man for you baby G-7071 VG+ good strong solid copy £15

Temptations - I'm coming home / Struck my lightning twice G-7188F VG+ very clean £2

Undisputed Truth - You've got the love I need / same (same label colour as an issue) G-7108 VG plays well and strong - labels no tears etc £2

Edwin Starr - Time / Running back and forth G-7097 VG+ very clean - so close to NM £50

Canadian

Temptations - Beauty is only skin deep / You're not an ordinary girl G-7055 NM spotless £10

Marvin Gaye - That's the way love is / Gonna keep on tryin' till I win your love T-54185 NM spotless £3

Marvin Gaye - I hear it through the grapevine / You're what's happening T-54716 VG+ plays clear and strong £3

Edwin Starr - He who picks a rose / War G-7101 VG+ only because of very slight ringwear £4

Marvin Gaye - You / Change what you can T-54160 NM spotless £4

Jr Walker - What does it take to win your love / Brainwasher Part 1 S-35062 VG+ very clean - just has date writing on the label on both sides £5

Jr Walker - I'm so glad / Soul clappin' White Demo (Canadian) with label format same as any US Motown standard issue - except white (weird!) S-35116F NM £7

Gladys Knight - You're my everything / You need love like I do S-35071 VG+ strong and clean £3

UK

Temptations - Law of the land / Funky music shonuff turns me on TMG 866 VG+ with pristine labels £2

Temptations - Law of the land / Funky music shonuff turns me on Green Demo TMG 866 NM for Law side, VG+ for flip (just) £40

Kim Weston - You can do it / We'e gonna be more than friends 535-056-5 pressing NM spotless £3

Contours - Baby Hit and Run / Can you jerk like me TMG 886 VG+ plays strong and clear £20

Contours - Just a little misunderstanding / First I look at the purse TMG723 NM £10

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!