USA Postage

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Not a helpful reply - But after the recent hike in overseas postage it has made difficult to find records even harder to reach, I have so many records on my wants list that importing them would cost me a small fortune - and that's after the price of the single itself. such is the way. 

I find it shame that the thing getting between me owning fantastic music is money - I wouldn't mind if I knew it all went back to the original artist and not postman pat.

I Just gotta keep asking around...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, James Rice said:

Hey everyone,

Hope all is well! Just interested to see what the current cost of postage from the US to the UK is.
I'd say via standard airmail, 1-3 7" records.

Thanks

$14 is usual for normal USA postal service airmail. But that's without any custom charges that could be added on!

A lot more with Ebay's rip off Global shipping service!!

Social source share

22 minutes ago, solidsoul said:

$14 is usual for normal USA postal service airmail. But that's without any custom charges that could be added on!

A lot more with Ebay's rip off Global shipping service!!

I agree, just been stung £26 for this shipping service. 

Social source share

I don't know Funkyou and Carolinasoul seem to be able to do it for £6-7 . I guess that's somewhat discounted due to the volume of thier sales, plus I've never had to wait longer than a fortnite for my auction wins on both sites, whereas BIN from some sites can take up to 4 weeks and cost double.

Social source share

Craig Moerer does it for $8.50, but as stated above, the sheer volume of sales may come into play.

Currently waiting for a couple of 45s from him as it happens, just hope I don’t get stung for any customs charges. Never fully understood how it can be charged on used goods to be honest. 

Social source share

Size Matters,or Volume from USA! Ihave had great prices from CT Shops,andRBChipman of  $5 and $6 shipping  {signed and Tracked} on cheapies, 1 to 3 ,45,s. Both these dealers are part of bigger companies who ship 100 plus items a day through DHL Global Mail, thus they get discounts from the normal $15 to $25 you pay to the "Lone Wolf " dealer who cannot access the discounts !!

So when buying set price items from USA  always got to the shipping details to add up your best option.

Cheers john.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!