Pete Coulson. R.I.P

Im going to miss Pete a lovely bloke have some great memories of nites out with Pete ' Viv & his lovely daughter Adelle Pete had a great taste in music and last few years been a regular at the Leigh Centurions games .

My thoughts and prayers are with Viv .Adelle & the family 

Always Loved Never Forgotten xxx 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I was talking to his daughter last week in the Redemption room, she was telling me about his condition, so sad.

When I think of Pete I see him behind the decks in that little dark and moody r&b room at the end of that long corridor at Lowton.

RIP Pete.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

So very sad to hear the passing of Pete.

He was the loveliest blokes with the coolest of records. I too have fond memories of him & Viv in the backroom at Lowton. What a smashing little room that was that he brought to life with his passion.

Rest In Peace you True Blue. You will be missed.

Sending lots of love to Viv, Adelle & the rest of the family at this heartbreaking time 

Ali xxx

• Up vote 2
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I've been informed that Pete's funeral will take place on Thursday 4th April at Overdale Crematorium in Bolton at 2.30.

A celebration of Pete's life will take place afterwards at Farnworth Cricket Club. Many, many DJ friends lined up to pay tribute to Pete.

Everyone welcome.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!