Mike's profile photo

Google Pay coming to eBay

Freebasing Mike

Posted

maybe of interest as apart from the choice I guess this could also mean lower fees for some ?

Google Pay users will be able to complete purchases on eBay via the app, mobile web and on desktop from sellers participating in managed payments. Customers who have the Google Pay digital wallet will also be able to complete purchases on desktop, regardless of operating system or device.

https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/ebay-to-begin-rolling-out-google-pay-on-its-marketplace-platform/

gpay-ebay.jpg

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

EBAY   -  NEW AIRMAIL CHARGES  ?????????????   Sell a few 45's on Ebay from time to time, not done it for a couple of weeks or longer, listed a few, have noticed my charges for airmail now seem to have disappeared, and Ebay have imposed their own chart of shipping costs depending on the particular country ?  For example, a 45 sold to Spain I would have charged £8.75, now it is showing at £14 something, and it looks like some countries have an import tax charge looming ? Also, a 45 I listed today now has the option of the buyer having the CLICK AND COLLECT, wtf, never done this, not really interested, not over familiar with this, not my choice at all ? (No wonder so many people are pssed off with these Ebay Nazidoaswelikeandsoddtherestoftheworld 'people' ).

soul source url
Posted
2 hours ago, HILL868 said:

Also, a 45 I listed today now has the option of the buyer having the CLICK AND COLLECT, wtf, never done this, not really interested, not over familiar with this, not my choice at all ?

from a buyer perspective I quite like this option

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.