Guitar Ray on Shagg–Please read if you have!

Please stare at the image below for 10 seconds before reading further.

You are feeling calm, collected, and a little drowsy. You are feeling agreeable. In fact, you feel the need to do something nice for someone.

You have Guitar Ray, "You're Gonna Wreck My Life" on Shagg. You really liked this record when you bought it, and first listened to it. But frankly, you're getting a little tired of it. You think its current market price is too high. A more reasonable price would be, say, 400 pounds. The record doesn't matter that much to you anymore, and you'd like to share it with someone who would value it more.

In order to do you a favor, I am willing to buy this record from you for 400 pounds. (Are you sure you wouldn't feel even better if you sold it for 300?) 

giphy.mp4

• Up vote 3
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hi Michael

I do have an excellent Guitar Ray for sale here

I have stared at your hypnotic graphic for a good two minutes and although you may be a lovely chap, I'm afraid that no inducement would want me to sell for a price less than I paid for it which is my starting bid. Who knows if you were the only bidder you could win it for that price.... sorry

Kind regards

Dazz

Social source share

I bought Guitar Ray, I think from John Manships list, in the early 1980's for £3. 

Nobody was bothered about it then, it was just considered a cheap, but good soul record.

I sold it for £60 in the early 1990's, so made a good profit!!!  Nobody can see into the future!!

Edited by Guest
Social source share

8 minutes ago, solidsoul said:

I bought Guitar Ray, I think from John Manships list, in the early 1980's for £3. 

Nobody was bothererd about it then, it was just considered a cheap, but good soul record.

I sold it for £60 in the early 1990's, so made a good profit!!!  Nobody can see into the future!!

Pretty sure John Anderson said he got 100s of copies of GR.

Social source share

Don't know if you heard but someone found a huge number of Guitar Ray on Shagg, and that will drive the price down to nothing. (See news article below.) Because I feel sorry for you guys who overpaid, I am willing to give 200 pounds to the first person who sells me their record. Don't say I didn't warn you.

breaking-news-Guitar-Ray-records-worthless.pdf

breaking-news-Guitar-Ray-records-worthless.pdf

Social source share