News: Unreleased Marvin Gaye LP - You're The Man

• 4 weeks later...

Not at work at the moment but I thought it was due out in UK this Friday...

My mistake. Released 29/03/19 but now OOS at Universal. I've asked the rep if they're expecting more stock and and will update on here accordingly.

Edited by Godzilla
Correction
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

10 hours ago, Chalky said:

Don’t think any of those options are in the UK, the prime is a month to get delivered

Amazon are offering 90 days of Music Unlimited free with the purchase of a CD or record.  There's a good chance the album will be available to download, along with plenty of other stuff, until the real thing arrives.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

17 hours ago, Chalky said:

Does any store/site in the UK actually have the vinyl copy in stock?

Bonjour Chalky

Trust you well. I picked it up on vinyl in Rough Trade in Bristol last week and they had multiple copies in...might be worth giving them a shout/try. 

Not down there this week as would have nipped in for you.

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

1 hour ago, grumpyfella said:

Bonjour Chalky

Trust you well. I picked it up on vinyl in Rough Trade in Bristol last week and they had multiple copies in...might be worth giving them a shout/try. 

Not down there this week as would have nipped in for you.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil

good thanks, likewise I trust. 

I was on their website and it says pre order. 

Social source share

15 minutes ago, Chalky said:

Hi Phil

good thanks, likewise I trust. 

I was on their website and it says pre order. 

Yes all good here. Just seen the comments about a pressing fault - I haven't played it all the way through yet so hope it's not a dud!

Not sure if you could ring the Bristol Shop 0117 929 0383 and see if they will do order over phone...unless all stock has been pulled🙂

Edited by grumpyfella
added to
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

25 minutes ago, grumpyfella said:

Yes all good here. Just seen the comments about a pressing fault - I haven't played it all the way through yet so hope it's not a dud!

Not sure if you could ring the Bristol Shop 0117 929 0383 and see if they will do order over phone...unless all stock has been pulled🙂

Paul at Bristol was not aware of problem and has NO copies (we don't want him pestered) :)

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Double album and most of the ones that were sent out had duplicate copies of the same two sides. No presing fault, an operational mess up. It's supposedly coming out again...but if you got one now would hang on until that actually happens.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!