CD Only tracks that you love .

Audio Lists Colnago

Posted

bit of jazzy modern soul

• Thanks 1

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

There must be lots of bonus tracks that appeared on CD only in the 80s - such as this Will Downing track.

• Up vote 5
  • Thanks 1

soul source url
Posted

My, My, My, You Know you Wanna Dance...............................

• Up vote 2

soul source url
Posted (edited)

and from the same 2012 cd as the track above and still playing them........ oh so nice

Vocals from Anna And Lain

Edited by Rick Scott
more info

soul source url
Posted (edited)

I’m still to find this really, Jill Scott - getting in the way, NOT the lp version, certainly NOT  the horrible Cole garage garb version..

I had this with a CD free with Jockey Slut, an old House DJ mag that I worked at for a while in the late 9ts.  I grabbed the file, filed the Cd, and I can’t find it now and it is by a length of ‘Blue Whale’ the best version...  I have it as a wav file so I can’t upload it here, but I’ve been swapping it for years with folks on here on the old CD swaps, so some reading have heard this! 

If it ever made vinyl release I want it, please help.... 

mal 

Ps Mr Scott, keep doing what your doing, I loved some of them tracks above.,.. I know it’s sacrilidge as it’s not northern soul, but I have 3 web sites I visit, Reuters, BBC and soul source,  the pool is small ! 

Edited by Mal C

soul source url
Posted

Sorry can't find a you tube video for this one, Lemar, Come On Over, bonus track on his It's Not Easy cd, there's a cover version by someone else nowhere near as good.

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Sorry can't find a you tube video for this one, Lemar, Come On Over, bonus track on his It's Not Easy cd, there's a cover version by someone else nowhere near as good.

Yes, the only decent track he did. It sounds like a tribute to Al Green.

Edited by daved

soul source url
Posted
On 12/08/2019 at 18:50, Mal C said:

I’m still to find this really, Jill Scott - getting in the way, NOT the lp version, certainly NOT  the horrible Cole garage garb version..

I had this with a CD free with Jockey Slut, an old House DJ mag that I worked at for a while in the late 9ts.  I grabbed the file, filed the Cd, and I can’t find it now and it is by a length of ‘Blue Whale’ the best version...  I have it as a wav file so I can’t upload it here, but I’ve been swapping it for years with folks on here on the old CD swaps, so some reading have heard this! 

If it ever made vinyl release I want it, please help.... 

mal 

Ps Mr Scott, keep doing what your doing, I loved some of them tracks above.,.. I know it’s sacrilidge as it’s not northern soul, but I have 3 web sites I visit, Reuters, BBC and soul source,  the pool is small ! 

Thank you Kind Sir,

I Certainly Will, It's All About The Music After All

Rick

soul source url
Posted

This is Nice bit of Nu-Soul, Brand new release too, CD only at the mo but Vinyl may follow for those that may want to wait (If You Can)

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted
16 hours ago, daved said:

Yes, the only decent track he did. It sounds like a tribute to Al Green.

Yes , I'm not a great fan ,a mate told me about the track, never thought about the Al green connection, I'll have to give it another listen with that in mind.

soul source url
Posted

From 2002 from a fab CD and a Fab Singer 'Big Brooklyn Red' from his Wonderful Cd entitled *Foreword*   His First I Believe,

With a Track Which Was always on my Playlist. Track One.....'TIME'

If you don't already own this now's the time. N-JOY!

Rick

• Up vote 2

soul source url

Audio Lists - Source Music Forum

Themed soul youtube music video lists

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.