CD Only tracks that you love .

Colnago

I’m still to find this really, Jill Scott - getting in the way, NOT the lp version, certainly NOT  the horrible Cole garage garb version..

I had this with a CD free with Jockey Slut, an old House DJ mag that I worked at for a while in the late 9ts.  I grabbed the file, filed the Cd, and I can’t find it now and it is by a length of ‘Blue Whale’ the best version...  I have it as a wav file so I can’t upload it here, but I’ve been swapping it for years with folks on here on the old CD swaps, so some reading have heard this! 

If it ever made vinyl release I want it, please help.... 

mal 

Ps Mr Scott, keep doing what your doing, I loved some of them tracks above.,.. I know it’s sacrilidge as it’s not northern soul, but I have 3 web sites I visit, Reuters, BBC and soul source,  the pool is small ! 

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

3 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Sorry can't find a you tube video for this one, Lemar, Come On Over, bonus track on his It's Not Easy cd, there's a cover version by someone else nowhere near as good.

Yes, the only decent track he did. It sounds like a tribute to Al Green.

Edited by daved
Social source share

On 12/08/2019 at 18:50, Mal C said:

I’m still to find this really, Jill Scott - getting in the way, NOT the lp version, certainly NOT  the horrible Cole garage garb version..

I had this with a CD free with Jockey Slut, an old House DJ mag that I worked at for a while in the late 9ts.  I grabbed the file, filed the Cd, and I can’t find it now and it is by a length of ‘Blue Whale’ the best version...  I have it as a wav file so I can’t upload it here, but I’ve been swapping it for years with folks on here on the old CD swaps, so some reading have heard this! 

If it ever made vinyl release I want it, please help.... 

mal 

Ps Mr Scott, keep doing what your doing, I loved some of them tracks above.,.. I know it’s sacrilidge as it’s not northern soul, but I have 3 web sites I visit, Reuters, BBC and soul source,  the pool is small ! 

Thank you Kind Sir,

I Certainly Will, It's All About The Music After All

Rick

Social source share

16 hours ago, daved said:

Yes, the only decent track he did. It sounds like a tribute to Al Green.

Yes , I'm not a great fan ,a mate told me about the track, never thought about the Al green connection, I'll have to give it another listen with that in mind.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...