Inspirations on Breakthrough bargain sale on eBay !!

Hammie

Just gone thro eBay today and I didn't bother bidding as I just assumed it would fetch $5000 plus as it is such a rare record and highly prized......it went for only $1550...... I would have bid if I had been watching at the end...😩😩😡

image.jpeg

Social source share

just to set your mind at rest Hammie as I see elsewhere you still don't believe it was pulled, it says here it was ended by the seller.  As said, some have spoken to him and he knew full well he had an expensive rarity and not a $1500 record.

The winning bid is the last bid received before it was pulled, not what he sold it for.

1634169503_Screenshot2019-04-15at10_03_24.thumb.png.e71c448734edd64cdef842b0f9d11704.png

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, chalky said:

just to set your mind at rest Hammie as I see elsewhere you still don't believe it was pulled, it says here it was ended by the seller.  As said, some have spoken to him and he knew full well he had an expensive rarity and not a $1500 record.

The winning bid is the last bid received before it was pulled, not what he sold it for.

1634169503_Screenshot2019-04-15at10_03_24.thumb.png.e71c448734edd64cdef842b0f9d11704.png

Yes discussed this on FB mate....I only use an iPad at the moment and I don't know if on a PC it is more obvious that it was pulled but just that it's a bit misleading that on the eBay page it clearly states the winning bid as $1550 !!...if it did get pulled if sold to someone in the UK I guess guys like yourself will soon know who got it...would be interesting to know what it went for.?...I reckon this would de a £10000 item now in the light of current prices...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!