• Replies 12
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

On 16/04/2019 at 12:32, the upsetter said:

I have just received an e-mail from secret stash records , which i assume is about that missing CD from the set they released years ago ie The Toddlin town one, however it came with an attachment so havnt opened it, just wonderd if anyone else has had one.   Martin

I will see if I can find out if a generic email has beem sent from Secret Stash.

Social source share

On 16/04/2019 at 12:32, the upsetter said:

I have just received an e-mail from secret stash records , which i assume is about that missing CD from the set they released years ago ie The Toddlin town one, however it came with an attachment so havnt opened it, just wonderd if anyone else has had one.   Martin

It's Spam email and not from Secret Stash, the site was hacked recently so don't open it.

Social source share

• 6 months later...

Some were saying on southern soul mailing list they got sound files after asking at Secret Stash, was shown the track listings other day.  Will see if I can find them. Somehow doubt we will see this, same reasons/ excuses trotted out, poor masters, licensing issues when I thought they had the rights to them all?

Social source share

The One-derful collection was great. I've got five really nice various artists compilations of the Leaner Bros Chicago labels but frustratingly the sixth compilation on Toddlin' Town (as mentioned above) has failed to materialise. Rather than saying we've messed up Secret Stash just mislead and then ignored my queries. All rather annoying. I've not heard from them in years.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!