Totally original copy of Poor Souls.

This tune brought in Brixton Market over 20 years ago it's as near as mint can be. On SOK label and I have no idea what it's woth. So few of them has been for sale.I have heard rumours of 2 for sale and is DJ Shadows fave top ten

It's just been booted and have no idea any offers or advice would be great full received. 

Peace out, Nick.

Social source share

1 hour ago, Liannebell said:

So little is know I've heard it's something to do with the Greatfull Dead?**

He's Charles Estel  Wiley an old rockabilly artist. Had quite a colourful  career.

Edited by philb
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Well,if its rare its rare..why would a bootleg cheapen that?..It's always gonna be the original that any serious collector will want at the end of the day .

45's..the crack cocaine of record collecting, hehe..

10 hours ago, Liannebell said:

Now I think the boot has ,either,  1.heighten its awarness or 2 cheapened it's rareaty. What yawl think?

Social source share

But what a DARK TUNE EH ! Any idea where it was recorded. It's sounds like a deep south recording. I love a wrist slasher, as a pal of mine said " it's such a foot dragger it would take half an hour to get to the bar"🙄

13 hours ago, Soulsides said:

Well,if its rare its rare..why would a bootleg cheapen that?..It's always gonna be the original that any serious collector will want at the end of the day .

45's..the crack cocaine of record collecting, hehe..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!