Soul Shack Christmas Eve - Solar Radio 0129 Www.solarradio.com

If you plan on wrapping those last minute presents tonight then why not join me on www.solarradio.com CHANNEL 0129 SKY DIGITAL - 8pm - 10pm - Festive fun with Mark And Luke Bicknell......That's My Boy!!!!

Luke will be playing a selection of 'Tempting' Temptation's classics from 9pm onwards with a few quality Northern tunes form the old man, a bit of fun and a real joy for me to do.

Show also going out on New Years Eve - www.solarradio.com

Merry Christmas and a very Soulful New Year from Mark Bicknell and all at Solar Radio.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup:

If you plan on wrapping those last minute presents tonight then why not join me on www.solarradio.com CHANNEL 0129 SKY DIGITAL - 8pm - 10pm - Festive fun with Mark And Luke Bicknell......That's My Boy!!!!

Luke will be playing a selection of 'Tempting' Temptation's classics from 9pm onwards with a few quality Northern tunes form the old man, a bit of fun and a real joy for me to do.

Show also going out on New Years Eve - www.solarradio.com

Merry Christmas and a very Soulful New Year from Mark Bicknell and all at Solar Radio.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A SON :sweatingbullets: .

OFF TO MEET DEAN AND STEVE FOR A FESTIVE SHERRY OR TWO ,BUT WILL BE BACK FOR THE SHOW AT 8.00.

ALB MARK, FOR CHRISTMAS AND THE NEW YEAR,,,KEV innocent.gif

Social source share

:thumbsup:

YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A SON :sweatingbullets: .

OFF TO MEET DEAN AND STEVE FOR A FESTIVE SHERRY OR TWO ,BUT WILL BE BACK FOR THE SHOW AT 8.00.

ALB MARK, FOR CHRISTMAS AND THE NEW YEAR,,,KEV innocent.gif

That's Luke on the left, like father like son, have a good Christmas and see you at The Attic in the New Year.

Regards - Mark Bicknell www.solarradio.com

Social source share

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

I know I've had a couple of cold ones but its 2047 Sunday evening on the Soul Shack, isnt this last weeks show that we are currently listening to :thumbsup:

Dave

Social source share

I missed most of last weeks so this is a first for me... :thumbsup:

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Likewise, just played my video tape of it whilst constantly under attack by the screamer disguised as a Power Ranger.

Great stuff, especially the Esquires retrospective. Helped me cope with the usual problems a grumpy old git like me experiences this time of year.

Regards Alan

Social source share

Really sorry, no idea what happened????? well i do either this weeks show was lost under the mass of Christmas cards at the post office? the wrong tapes were loaded? but apart from that i really have no idea, pretty pissed off as the Christmas Eve ahow was special with my son Luke but nothing i can do just put it down to Christmas Gremlins but as there was dead air for the first 25 minutes of last weeks show so all was not lost, more of the same quality radio to follow throughout 2007, now where's the mince pies...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Really sorry, no idea what happened????? well i do either this weeks show was lost under the mass of Christmas cards at the post office? the wrong tapes were loaded? but apart from that i really have no idea, pretty pissed off as the Christmas Eve ahow was special with my son Luke but nothing i can do just put it down to Christmas Gremlins but as there was dead air for the first 25 minutes of last weeks show so all was not lost, more of the same quality radio to follow throughout 2007, now where's the mince pies...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Will me mention alongside the Tempest tracks come at a later date then Mark? laugh.gif

KTF.

Drew.

Social source share