Macabre soul playlist of Ian Stacey St Martins .

15 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Great mainly uptempo set of dancers Ian. Really enjoyed your set and the first night. Worth the two hour drive in atrocious weather 

Steve 

great to meet you at last  .glad you enjoyed it was a great place to DJ rarely play away from nuneaton  everyone was up for it & incredibly friendly .Cant wait for the next one  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 29/04/2019 at 18:02, Timillustrator said:

Those trousers (and headbands) are probably just about back in fashion now.

So what do we think the c/u - Since my baby put me down is ? Can't be The Flamingos, cos that would just be silly

I thought cover ups were a thing of the past now surely :)

Edited by Blackpoolsoul
Typo
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

19 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

So what do we think the c/u - Since my baby put me down is ? Can't be The Flamingos, cos that would just be silly

I though cover ups were a thing of the past now surely :)

I vaguely remember hearing that but the only thing worse than my memory is my hearing so it was probably something else? I'd be interested to know though. 

Social source share

Guest Spain pete
11 hours ago, HILL868 said:

Anyone that thinks the FLOCK version of ' Take me back ' is a good sound should be admitted to a lunatic asylum straight away !!  (What a bloody insult to the excellent and exuberant LEE FIELDS)

Tswons. But soul rules ! 

Social source share

19 hours ago, HILL868 said:

Anyone that thinks the FLOCK version of ' Take me back ' is a good sound should be admitted to a lunatic asylum straight away !!  (What a bloody insult to the excellent and exuberant LEE FIELDS)

wrong song  pm me 

Edited by IAN STACEY
Social source share

On 04/05/2019 at 10:54, Timillustrator said:

It's a completely different song!! Just happens to have the same title?!!?

bhwaahahahaha what a numpty not even the same tune  cheers Tim   appreciated 

Edited by IAN STACEY
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

1 hour ago, IAN STACEY said:

not the first that you have tried to be insulting to me on here whats your problem hill 686  please explian to me & everyone else on the scene why .

this sort of thing is always gonna work better via pms, best if take it there

anway, ask all drop the insults and get back to talking about the music not each other...

thanks

mike

Edited by Mike
Social source share

Guest Spain pete
21 hours ago, HILL868 said:

I think your cynicism has been wasted on this thread , but l think l know where you were coming from , Nice one hill 👍🎶🎶

Social source share

Yes, you're right, different song altogether, must have got mixed up with another sound with two very different versions, shows how your memory and recollection can suffer over the years.  But still think the Flock is terrible.  Gary Lewis and the Playboys look and sound soulful compared to this. But each to their own.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Guest Spain pete
25 minutes ago, HILL868 said:

Yes, you're right, different song altogether, must have got mixed up with another sound with two very different versions, shows how your memory and recollection can suffer over the years.  But still think the Flock is terrible.  Gary Lewis and the Playboys look and sound soulful compared to this. But each to their own.

I genuinely thought you were comparing the title in a comparative soulful music value analysis. Chalk and cheese sort of thing, but in my opinion both warrant appreciation 🙊🙈🙉🎶

Social source share

On 05/05/2019 at 18:30, HILL868 said:

On 05/05/2019 at 18:30, HILL868 said:

Edited by IAN STACEY
Social source share

On 04/05/2019 at 11:20, Mike said:

this sort of thing is always gonna work better via pms, best if take it there

anway, ask all drop the insults and get back to talking about the music not each other...

thanks

mike

2 hours ago, IAN STACEY said:

your just a div, try to cover your tracks now everyone knows stupid you are now you have proved it 

member given warning as per terms of use - topic closed

Edited by Mike
closed etc
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!