Derek Allen Charity Soul Nite

shute

As you all proberly know by now that the Northern Soul Scenes Gentleman Mr Derek Allen passed away on 4/12/04.

Staffssoulsociety (3Bs Soul Club, Grt Wryley, etc) are holding CHARITY SOUL NITE in aid of The British Heart Foundation.

There are at least 20 DJs who are giving there time up to help raise money for this worthy cause

Come along and give Derek A. a sending off in the only manor that he would love..with friends old and new...cause as you know Mr Allen loved his Northern Soul and everyone he had ever met.

Venue held at :- 17/12/04

Great Wryley Football Club

Great Wryley

Cannock

Staffs

M6 - J11

tel:- Shute 01785 603372

Gary Belcher 01922 710106

8 TIL 1.00PM

NOW 24 DJs ADDED TOP LINE UP

Edited by shute
  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

DJs on the nite will consist of friends of Dereks who would like to play a frew in rememberence of, if anyone want to dj on the nite PM me 48hrs prior so that we can arrange times etc.......

Gary Belcher, Shute, John Fisher, Rob Kay, Austin, Rob Smith, just some names who will be showing their appreciation to a grand chap we all knew and loved....

Remember this nite is in aid of BHF as requested by Dereks family

Everyone will be charged inc'DJS £5 OTD, 8-1.00PM

EVEN US PROMOTERS HAVE DONATED THE DOOR PRICE EACH

where is the do ? because i would like to go. is it tickets or just £5 on the door.?

link

Gina its here

Great Wryley Football Club

Great Wryley

Cannock

Staffs

M6 - J11

tel:- Shute 01785 603372

Gary Belcher 01922 710106

8 TIL 1.00PM

I think you can pay on the door, but I'm sure Shute will let us know for sure :)