soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

6 hours ago, Detroit Graham said:

Wanted Little Ann Lean Lanky Daddy on UK Kent Re-issue. Needed for a a gift No really silly prices but would like it in decent condition please. Please pm me if you can help. 

I would not say "Lean lanky daddy" is a reissue. Actually Kent Select is the first time it came out available. I mean it was an unissued tune on 7" vinyl.

Social source share

Already got that on Timmion  as you say 💭 great album. Just that I promised to find a copy of the Kent single for a friend. He doesn't like albums so I will find a copy for him no matter what. The one on sale on discos at £50 is laughable, in my opinion only max price should be 25 or 30. Thanks for replying Dave you've got great taste in albums. 

Social source share

9 hours ago, Detroit Graham said:

Already got that on Timmion  as you say 💭 great album. Just that I promised to find a copy of the Kent single for a friend. He doesn't like albums so I will find a copy for him no matter what. The one on sale on discos at £50 is laughable, in my opinion only max price should be 25 or 30. Thanks for replying Dave you've got great taste in albums. 

You will be lucky to get the original Kent release for £25/£30.  But it looks like you ate too late anyway. 

Edited by Chalky
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...