Jazz's profile photo

Scarborough gigs and record shops

Freebasing Jazz

Posted

Going Scarborough for weekend any gigs or record shops worth going will be calling in at the cask gig thanx in advance jazz 

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

look in events   (the cask) 

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, algsoul said:

look in events   (the cask) 

I think @Godzilla on here owns/runs a record store in Scarborough.  I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

• Up vote 2

soul source url
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Chilli said:

I think @Godzilla on here owns/runs a record store in Scarborough.  I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

He does indeed (Record Revivals) which is a good place to start imo , then Victors Vinyl  & Vintage down the road (opens 1.30 pm ) . Both will direct you to the three others . 

Edited by Andybellwood
  • Up vote 2

soul source url
Posted

Cheers chaps will be going the cask and will try the shops 

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

I’m away at the soul funk jazz fest this weekend but our staff will look after you if you pop in. We’ve a couple of Schweppes crates full of 45s in the kallax in front of the counter and 2 x boxes of rarer 45s behind the counter. New soul LPs and CDs are also downstairs while 2nd hand albums are upstairs, where there are also some nice Reggae albums (Island, Trojan etc)

On Friday Eleanor will be working with previous owner Rod, who’s helping out and on Saturday it’s Eleanor and Ruben. They’re all really nice so don’t be afraid to ask for help - it’s not the sort of record shop where the staff are sarcastic or take the Micky out of customers!

Say hi to Jinxy and the guys at the Cask 😊

soul source url
Posted

Cheers fella thanx for the reply 

• Thanks 1

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.