Hxtfc1's profile photo

The Twisted Wheel

Audio Lists Hxtfc1

Posted (edited)

HI People,

I am not really one to be controversial but I went to the Twisted Wheel in Manchester on Sunday for the first time for a while and after an hour was wondering what had happened to this once great Sunday afternoon day out.

A very safe play list with no modern , up-tempo or anything left field and whats with the suits and hats guys - Looked like a bad wake.

Is it me or is this what we are now reduced to ?

J.

Edited by Hxtfc1

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted
7 minutes ago, Hxtfc1 said:

HI People,

I am not really one to be controversial but I went to the Twisted Wheel in Manchester on Sunday for the first time for a while and after an hour was wondering what had happened to this once great Sunday afternoon day out.

A very safe paly list with no modern , up-tempo or anything left field and whats with the suits and hats guys - Looked like a bad wake.

J.

Now?

soul source url
Posted
5 hours ago, Hxtfc1 said:

HI People,

A very safe play list with no modern , up-tempo or anything left field and whats with the suits and hats guys - Looked like a bad wake.

J.

when talking about one event then the best place to comment on what was played is the comments feature on the actual event...

here's the link

soul source url
Guest\