seen it all now (or have we)

Guest Spain pete

AT LAST ! IT'S FINALLY SURFACED THE LOST EPISODE OF THE FAST SHOW 😆  nearly as good as the cheesy peas one 😕

Social source share

1 hour ago, RICK SCOTT said:

I cringed watching this, Anyone know who they might be? only joking There are some others too,(at least 2 )  wonderful piss take you have to laugh, many thanks to =Sean Hempsey for these you could get your own show 🤣

It gets funnier every time I watch it! I know it's extracting the Michael, but it still makes me laugh!

Social source share

This video best of the lot i think and joking aside it does make you wonder what the yanks thought of the northern lads when they first made visits over the pond, not your Big Name Record dealers back then but just your'e average joe soap hoping to get lucky, would suspect many of them needed a translater in tow 😀

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I just wonder if this wasn't a well crafted script the two people did, just to make a funny video. If that is the case (just an impression), I think it's brilliant.

However, if these two are really looking for records, then I wonder if they asked the flight attendant on the flight over, if they had the airplane song.
"Or owt"
"No ??"
"Bet Arthur Fenn's grabbed 'em on the last flight"

Either way, great to watch.

Social source share

15 minutes ago, Mick Holdsworth said:

I just wonder if this wasn't a well crafted script the two people did, just to make a funny video. If that is the case (just an impression), I think it's brilliant.

However, if these two are really looking for records, then I wonder if they asked the flight attendant on the flight over, if they had the airplane song.
"Or owt"
"No ??"
"Bet Arthur Fenn's grabbed 'em on the last flight"

Either way, great to watch.

You do know who they are, don't you Mick?

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Keep imagining the guy turning round with a Wigan 's  ovation  saying suits you  suits you sir 😭

Social source share

If you look closely at about 1 minute in the seller pulls out the tempests LP......but the piss takers think it's the temprees and has no value. 

He then says he knows Scott Breedon, but ' doesn't want to discuss Major Lance ...okeh!

He sold all his RCA white demos to Arfur Fenn the day before...

Every video tells a story:)

Ed

Edited by Tomangoes
Spello
Social source share

Guest Spain pete

As don covay once said.      it's the no tell motel 😉

46 minutes ago, jimmy clitheroe said:

That could be any hotel room anywhere , probably in Blackpool or some other seaside shithole 😆

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!