What was your last allnighter attended ?..

in response to the first allnighter you went thread...it would be interesting to see what was your last allnighter attended

The early days revolved around allnighters....does the same hold true today ?

My last allnighter was The Old Courts ,Wigan  OTIN event ,11th May & i would think it was a totally different animal  to the early allnighters 

Edited by Kev John
Social source share

Hey up mate..yeah mine too. I don't get to as many as I would like....old age and  other commitments dictate nowadays

don't think they are as 'central' to the scene as much nowadays as there are plenty of other ways to get a fix

If i can average one a month ...thats does me lol..having said that i'm sneaking two in this month....ooh I'm a rebel !! lol

Edited by Jez Jones
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

On 22/05/2019 at 17:43, Stephen Houghton said:

Queens Hall Bradford, it feels such a long time ago. Coming out in the morning with just a t/shirt on, starting a freezing car then home to macclesfield, priceless 

Bloody hell @Stephen Houghton Queens Hall finished  early 9ts didn't it ,I never went myself but there's a old thread on here !

you may find it interesting :thumbsup:

Edited by Kev John
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Spain pete

The basement was the most enlightening soulful music pot  pourri l have ever come across  big up to all the jocks👏🎶🎶

On 22/05/2019 at 18:43, Stephen Houghton said:

Queens Hall Bradford, it feels such a long time ago. Coming out in the morning with just a t/shirt on, starting a freezing car then home to macclesfield, priceless 

Social source share

100 Club several weeks ago, numbers down (even Central London didn't seem that busy), but a very enjoyable night, as you would expect from probably the one UK venue that you will consistently hear rarer, different, obscure, forgotten and excellent 60's / 70's Soul spins

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!