eBay listing categories?

Not listed anything for a while and i`ve noticed they`ve changed it a lot. There used to be specific categories to list our 45s in, for example: 

Music/Records/R&B/Soul/Northern Soul.  

Now I can only list in Records  Am I missing something here?  If not they`ve made a right bollo@ks of it all!

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

On 23/05/2019 at 23:45, The Yank said:

I just tried it and everything worked fine. After you type in the title of what you're selling, it should take

you to another page. After you put in a pic, it asks for item specifics which you can then put in  R & B ,

Soul, Northern Soul etc. 

Still can only get it in the Music/Music Memorabilia/Soul/R&B category if I choose to add a 2nd category and still no "Northern Soul" category. It adds: Music/Music Memorabilia/Soul/R&B. 

The 1st category is just Music/Records. If I click "Change Category" all I can do is the same, no option to get past "Records"

image.thumb.png.59c7693fe0cf1429327197f75d903bb7.pngimage.thumb.png.f618a86cd4316768e385ca495518eece.png

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Not sure why you're having problems. Once I picked Browse categories, I selected Music then records.

After that it took me to a new page with additions to choose from- add pics, speed , format (LP or 45 etc),

where you should be able to add Northern Soul or any other category. 

Social source share

Nope. Tried all sorts of ways, even business listing and the categories are no longer what they used to be. I also tried to put a reserve price of £400 on one of my listings and eBay`s charge for that was £34.00 

If you click one of the eBay links on this page (above) they all lead to northern soul listings in the RECORDS category and it`s making a right arse of some  selling prices if sellers can`t be specific. ie: a mint Shawn Robinson stocker finished under £200.

You can get some very good bargains, I payed less than £9 last week for a Marvellos - Somethings Burning. 

Cheers for the input:hatsoff2:

Anyone else have the same problem?

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!