Soul Albums For Sale

Shipping is from Denmark. Registered shipping for 1-5 lps (gatefold sleeve count as two) to any country is: £15

First grading vinyl, second sleeve.

20190510_203315_zpsrafdu3nq.jpg

David Ruffin ”My Whole World Ended” EX/EX £30 US pressing. Still in shrink. Cut corner.

20190510_203211_zpsoavriikt.jpg

Rhetta Hughes ‎“Re-Light My Fire”( Tetragrammaton) EX/EX £95 US pressing. Still in shrink.

I can send pictures of the records below if you’re interested.

Freddy Butler “With A Dab Of Soul” (Kapp) EX/VG+ £100 US pressing. Vinyl is close to NM.
Carol Woods “Out Of The Woods” (Ember) NM/EX £60 UK pressing.
Lyn Collins - Think (About It) (People) NM/NM £110 US pressing. Small cut corner and one corner lightly bend.
Esther Marrow “Newport News, Virginia” (Flying Dutchman) NM/NM £50 promo. US pressing.
The Modulations - It's Rough Out Here (Buddah) VG+/VG+ £35 US pressing.
Linda Jones - Your Precious Love (Turbo) NM/EX £35 US pressing.
Platinum Hook - Watching You (RCA) NM/EX £45 US pressing.
Linda Jones - Hypnotized (Loma) EX/EX £65 US pressing.
Jesse James “Same” (20th Century Fox Records) NM/NM £38 still in shrink. Punch hole. US pressing.
Gil Scott-Heron - Free Will (Flying Dutchmand) NM/EX £60 US pressing. Promo.
Contrast - Tantalize (Das) NM/EX £70 US pressing.
Erma Franklin - Soul Sister (Brunswick) NM/VG+ £45 Still in shrink. But has a cut corner and a bumped corner. US pressing.
Weldon Irvine - Sinbad (RCA) EX/VG+ £100 Has very light wear and about 4 cm. split on the top seam. US pressing.
The Brockingtons “Same” (Today) NM/EX £42 US pressing.
Rick Holmes “Remember To Remember” (Gold Mink) NM/NM £50 US pressing.
Shuggie Otis “Inspiration Information” (Epic) NM/VG+ £90 Has sleeve wear (mostly on the back). In the top left of the front cover, there is a bit of faint sticker residue (not tear). Also has a timing strip. US pressing.
Odyssey “Same” (Mowest) NM/EX £95 This is the heavy vinyl pressing (not the lighter dynaflex pressing). The sleeve is still in shrink and close to NM. Only has a small cut corner and light corner wear. Insert included. US pressing.
Bill Brandon “Same” (Prelude) VG+/VG+ £55 US pressing.
Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers “Same” (Gordy) EX/VG+ £50 The sleeve has two punch holes, a saw cut and light wear US pressing.
Esther Marrow “Sister Woman” (Fantasy) NM/VG+ £45 The vinyl is clean and looks barely played. The sleeve has a punch hole and general wear. US pressing.
Leroy Hutson “Love Oh Love” (Buddah) NM/VG+ £90 The sleeve is a strong VG+ (almost EX). Has some sleeve wear and a punch hole top right corner. Promo copy. Original first pressing without the border on the sleeve.
Linda Jones “Let It Be Me” (Turbo) NM/NM £55 US pressing. Still in shrink.
Jackie Wilson “Beautiful Day” (Brunswick) NM/EX £35 US pressing. Still in shrink. Has a cut corner. Also has about one inch beginning split on the lower mid seam and a little bit of wear to the top mid seam
Collins and Collins “Same” (A&M) EX/NM £55 still in shrink. US pressing.
Norman Feels “Where Or When” (Just Sunshine Records) NM/EX £60 US pressing.
The Voices Of East Harlem “Same” (Just Sunshine) NM/EX £35 US pressing. Only has light wear and a promo sticker in the bottom left corner
Donny Hathaway - Supervised By Quincy Jones - Come Back Charleston Blue (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Atco) NM/NM £15 still in shrink. Saw cut.
Marvin Gaye “I Want You” (Motown) EX/EX £20 US pressing.
Elaine Brown “Same” (Black Forum) NM/EX £20 US pressing.
George Kerr “The Other Side Of George Kerr (Mr. Emotion)” (All Platinum) EX/EX £25 US pressing.
The Intruders “When We Get Married” (Gamble) NM/EX £20 US pressing.
The Artistic Sounds “Message To A Nation” (Savoy) NM/NM £20 US pressing. Still in shrink.
Barbara Mason “If You Knew Him Like I Do” (National General) NM/EX £22
Tommy Butler “Same” (Zardaeo) NM/NM £15 still in shrink.
Greg Perry “One For The Road” (Casablanca) NM/NM £18 still in shrink. Small cut out. US pressing.
Vitamin E “Sharing” (Buddah) EX/VG+ £18
Sugar Billy “Super Duper Love” (Fast Track) NM/EX £20
The Elgins “Darling Baby” (V.I.P.) NM/VG+ £20 US pressing.
The Reflections “Love On Delivery” (Capitol) NM/EX £18

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source