Colin law,s truesoul sales

Lawman

Today’s picks from the truesoul web page www.truesoul.co.uk
1 imperial wonders, you live only once, solid foundation, lovely copy of this cracking modern dancer sounds better and better each time I pick one of these up £65 m- 
2 universal love, it’s you girl, glades, £200 total winner, what a tune, outstanding bit of modern soul, tough one, and m- . 
3 Sam butler, I can’t get over, Sri Miami, proper white demo very scarce on 45 on this cult classic £200 
4 festivals, you got the makings of a lover, smash £50 
5 The soul clinic, so sharp, bay-sound £90 cracking double sider out of Baltimore well worth picking up 
6 The soul pleasers, baby don’t cry, living legend, £80 bargain you don’t see this for sale Eddie Holloway on vocals. 
7 Rox Ryan, your my only temptation, volt £110 total winner another tune that doesn’t turn up one of the rare ones on this label and totally underrated. 
8 Yvonne baker, you didn’t say a word, cameo parkway very rare stock copy, £1500 open to offers on this 
9 Tommy turner, lazy Elbam m- £650 open to offers 
10 versatones, rollin rollin, Nagic city, total Detroit rarity, very tough record to find and now in demand £725 m- open to offers 
11 Big frank &the essences, I won’t let her see me cry, blue rock m- £600 open to offers 
12 Marlboros, my love was a sunny day, Ando £650 open to offers 
13 ojays, I’ll never forget you, imperial, £125 
14 Judson Moore, push and pull Capri, £150 
15 Fred Hugh’s, I keep trying,  exodus, £200 
16 The spinners, sweet thing, Motown demo £100 
Open to offers on the ones I have said but at the same time don’t be silly. For all pictures and sound bytes and more top quilty tunes from £10 to £2000 pounds a little bit of collecting for everyone no matter what your looking for come and view the site click on link below. 
Thanks Colin law

• Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source