RICK SCOTT's profile photo

Big in My Front Room 2019

Freebasing RICK SCOTT

Posted (edited)

Don't have to be soul but but can be soulful, you know make the hair stand up on the back of your neck,

or make you stop what you are doing and sit up and listen.................

ONE OF THE BEST NONE SOUL RECORDS I HAVE HEARD, WONDERFUL VOICE, MUSIC, MAKES YOU FEEL KINDA WARM AND COZY MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by RICK SCOTT
EXTRAS
  • Up vote 2

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Cheers for the up vote on this track, came across it recently via a program from 2014 repeated on BBC Radio 4extra recently. The band had 3 songs featured this being one of them, fell in love with it and couldn't get it out of my head and had to share.😀

soul source url
Posted

Rick my wife and I sat in our car (not quite the front room) waiting to pick the kids up from school (in the rain) we put this on and turned it up LOUD

I don't care that's its Will Young, I absolutely completely love the tune....blows me away....Vocals, production, production, production, backing vocals, strings :) if you listen to all 9 minutes you hopefully will agree, it just rolls and rolls

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.