constellation161's profile photo

Camera Settings Advise Needed

Freebasing constellation161

Posted

Up till last tear or thereabouts when I took a bit of video on my Panasonic DMC TZ7 digital camera I could transfer to my iPad using a lightning cable and be able to view and forward on. But I cannot do this anymore. Having looked at an old video on my laptop I can view a still of it. When I look at its properties it is saying it is recorded in quick time movie (mov). When I look at a new video’s properties it is saying it is recorded in M2TS file. This new setting is on both Sandisk and Toshiba sd cards. I have not intentionally changed any settings on the camera. I also have a NIKON Digital SLR which when I use it for video it is recorded in quick time movie (mov) which when loaded on to iPad is fine. I hope this makes sense to someone on Soul Source because it makes no sense to me. I look forward to any help in this matter.

Mick Perrins.

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

No idea why it changed to that format however you can play those files with a VLC player software. For the iPad go to the app store and download 'VLC for Mobile'.

Share this source music forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.