Dab of Soul radio Show-Top 7 from Gordon Whyte!

• Replies 1
  • Views 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

10.6.19 Dab of Soul radio Show George and Gwen McCrae-Winners together, losers apart Jean Wells-What have I got to lose Pretenders-A broken heart cries Chuck Strong-You beat me at my game like a lady BPS Revolution-Brotherly love Gloria Shannon-Tears are gifts from heaven Exciters-You got me Gambrells-Find a love Sea Shells-A quiet home Emotions-When tomorrow comes Shirley Brown-A mighty good feeling Stan Ivory-Come and live with me Max Infinity-Going out of my head Richie Merrit-You’ll always have yesterday standing by Gavin Christopher-Love has a face of it’s own Profiles-Little misunderstanding Carla Whitney-Lovin’ at midnight Satisfactions-Turn back the tears Ronnie Dyson-I want to be where you are Kenny Seymour-I’ve got the rest of my life to love you Bonnie Blanchard-You’re the only one Emmet Garner-So much better Timothy Wilson-These are some of the things Bobby Hutton-Lonely in love Brenton Wood-I want a love Premiers-Lonely weatherman David Thomas-I will always need you Darrell Banks-Beautiful feeling Dorothy Johnson-If it’s not love don’t waste my time Players-He’ll be back

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert