Simon T profile photo

Sale offers & tags/filter ?s

Site Stuff Simon T

Posted (edited)

Have I imagined it, but was there an 'offers' section in sales? If, so why was it discontinued?

It would only probably work for individual items, but would it be possible / practical  to be able to tag a sale,   7",    12",  LP etc,  and then have a filter system to narrow 'searches' down by choosing one or more tags? I SUPPOSE I COULD AWAY SEARCH FORUM FOR 12" ETC!

TIA

Edited by simon t
My 2 brain cells collided = brainwave

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted
4 hours ago, Simon T said:

Have I imagined it, but was there an 'offers' section in sales? If, so why was it discontinued?

It would only probably work for individual items, but would it be possible / practical  to be able to tag a sale,   7",    12",  LP etc,  and then have a filter system to narrow 'searches' down by choosing one or more tags? I SUPPOSE I COULD AWAY SEARCH FORUM FOR 12" ETC!

TIA

thanks for the feedback Simon

over the years have tried various ways of  'offers' both in seperate forums and as stand alone/integrated features

none of them ever really got going, 

so nowadays suggest that members just add 'offers' to the title

tags could be useful, but I think a lot depends on the amount of sales posts

if we had more sales listed then they could be useful, but at the moment would say given the amount of sales post per day not really needed

and of course tags do mean that the member has to actually use them when posting for them to be useful, which in past hasn't always happened

cheers

mike

Share this source music forum post

soul source url

Site Stuff - Support Forum

Site related support and feedback forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.