Simon Cuerden RIP

Been informed by Martyn that the family posted on social media that Simon passed away last night at 21:20hrs

Very sad news and my deepest condolences go out to all his family and friends

Simon was a long time member on here, his profile page can be viewed here   @ImberBoy

RIP Simon

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Fantastic bloke R.I.P Simon the phantom dancer in shorts took his own corner and got on, with it big big shock as it was to you si  as to me we spoke we chatted presswhatin will never be the same again without chalets 236,237,238,239 239b ,having your gracious presence there ,mind you you twat I went there to find out it wasnt a party as such you had a cut out of John Poole up against the wall God knows wtf you were doing my sincere condolences to all your family and close friends you soon will be touching velvet x

• Up vote 1
Social source share

So sad news always had a good chat and banter in the early days of the tower weekender. Stayed in the same hotel as him a couple of times, and as mentioned above was a funny guy . Will be missed by many but not forgotten.

Pete and Mairi Edinburgh.

Social source share

Guest Sandra Mcpherson

That dance floor won't be the same without Simon.

Rest in peace x

Condolences to his family x💕

Social source share

Kevin and I will miss you mate..  thank you for being so friendly to my son Kevin when he was new to the scene.. too many funny moments to mention but you are the only person who we have seen shuffling with an upside down waste paper bin on their heads.  Peace be with you and our prayers to all of your family.   Greedy and kevin x 

Social source share

Only met the man a few times in person but chatted a lot online.  A top top bloke and can't believe he's gone.  He even got me to appreciate some modern tunes, which as a die hard "gritty" soul and funk fan took some doing!  May He rest well.  

Social source share

Be at peace mr , sound fella, many a time chatting at mac ds after the nighter, love and respect, from all the derby crew, kenny, steve, lee, peter, not forgetting shelia, lilly, bryonie, ur memory will live on, ktf x 

Edited by derby crew 1
Need to amend
Social source share

Very sad news to say the least, one of lifes characters always said hello and made my wife and I laugh when we spoke at allnighters .The allnighter scene will not be the same without him, his posts on facebook were the only things worth reading on it. RIP Simon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!