Soulful Sunday - Get them up now!!

4 hours ago, Rick Scott said:

Good Morning Soul Fans 😀 but not so Sunny In Scunny, not sure about where you are but this will put a smile on your face with luck 😎

A play of mine from 1994 and yes it still gets an outing these days, Love It!.......Enjoy, Rick

Bought that when it came out Rick but not heard it for ages 😎

Great voice Phil Perry

• Up vote 1
Social source share

20 hours ago, Chris Turnbull said:

Bought that when it came out Rick but not heard it for ages 😎

Great voice Phil Perry

So many great CDs came out in the 90s Chris, some which would probably only have one track on it you could play out for the Dancers and like me you were on the ball lol, like so many others were too.There was a lot of folks though wouldn't touch CDs back then and some of them have become quite hard to come by. 

Social source share

2 hours ago, Rick Scott said:

So many great CDs came out in the 90s Chris, some which would probably only have one track on it you could play out for the Dancers and like me you were on the ball lol, like so many others were too.There was a lot of folks though wouldn't touch CDs back then and some of them have become quite hard to come by. 

Spot on there Rick - here's another CD only track I used to play a lot but not for ages now. Great version of 'A Song for you' on the same CD

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Soul Hippy

Too good for words, more mellow

Edited by Soul Hippy
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/07/2019 at 18:42, Chris Turnbull said:

Thanks 😃 

Hopefully a few more will catch on - for some reason audio lists don't show up on the main homepage so it will rely on a few regulars to keep posting

Excellent idea for a thread :thumbup: and some cracking choices already. That Willie Clayton track is a belter - I think it's the only one of his Kirstee releases that was not included on the About Time comp that came out around 1992, although "Love pains" was included on that.

Since it's not Sunday I won't post anything yet but you've all been warned ... :wave:

• Up vote 1
Social source share