Doni Burdick - Open the door to your heart... noise?

HELP WANTED PLEASE....

Sold Doni Burdick Open the Door To Your Heart and it was returned as 'the last six revolutions play with a tick noise and distortion on the runout'. I am of the opinion that the 'tick' noise is part of the backing music (it is also audible half way through) and there is no problem with the record. However, I have refunded in full, but would appreciate your valued opinions. Maybe if someone has the record they could confirm that their record is similar... regarding the runout, there is a name etched in the deadwax that may be the cause of the clicking, but this is after the record has finished. A video of the last part of the record is attached.

Thanks....

Social source share

3 hours ago, Fred Benson said:

HELP WANTED PLEASE....

Sold Doni Burdick Open the Door To Your Heart and it was returned as 'the last six revolutions play with a tick noise and distortion on the runout'. I am of the opinion that the 'tick' noise is part of the backing music (it is also audible half way through) and there is no problem with the record. However, I have refunded in full, but would appreciate your valued opinions. Maybe if someone has the record they could confirm that their record is similar... regarding the runout, there is a name etched in the deadwax that may be the cause of the clicking, but this is after the record has finished. A video of the last part of the record is attached.

Thanks....

Fred

I cannot understand for the life of me what buyer would ever ever complain about noise in the run-out

I get it with an LP as couch listeners will listen to each side without wanting noise in between tracks 

People listen to the music on singles surely and if they listen to the run-out or as a DJ don't start the record when the music starts or when it finishes then that to me is most "odd" these people should be buying CD's :)

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!