Soul CDs for sale: new releases & reissues from collection

Hi everyone,

please see my CDs for sale below.

I have been selling my spare CDs at Amazon for many years, with many people here buying from me. However as that gets more complicated to be part of as a simple reseller of CDs I bought, I will be moving here and Discogs over time.  Having checked with site admin, I'm therefore pleased to offer the CDs below. 

I have one CD only of each release, so once sold it isn't available. The CDs are offered for sale within UK only.  Cutting out the Amazon costs I can also list them for lower here too here at the site.  I accept payment via Paypal easily, bank transfer or cheque. 

I buy all CDs new when issued direct from the label or independent Soul sellers where I can. I'm not trying to make money, just part-support my continuing purchases of new Soul releases on CD. My purchases of new music will outstrip any contribution from CD sales.

My list of new release CDs available is below followed by some rare CDs or ones Amazon does not have a listing for.

You can browse a wider selection at Amazon using https://www.amazon.co.uk/shops/mark_coyle and follow the 'Products' link shown, but contact me here rather than buy there and I can knock some off usually.

I am a buyer too primarily, so try to be honest with condition and pricing. I'm completely amateur but have years of Amazon, ebay and Discogs seller experience - all with top ratings there.

Postage is £1.30 per CD and I can combine for a lower total worked out at cost (combined releases will be sent signed for). 

I'll try to price so that the postage costs do not mean the CD becomes expensive. 

Please do feel free to contact me at the site via private message or directly at mark (dot) coyle (at) btinternet (dot) com about the CDs or any you are looking for. 

Mark Coyle - CDs for Sale        Available as at:    21st July 2019    

Artist    Title    Label    Condition    Price

Newly Added

Various Artists - The Music Inside Me (new Expansion double CD of Tony Monson picks)   £10 + £1.30 P&P.

Lou Rawls - Love All Your Blues Away  (Japanese import with insert)   £10 + £1.30 P&P

Jimmy Smith - The Classic Verve Albums (4 CDs)    £8 + £2 P&P

The Socker! - German rare compilation of Northern Soul stompers. Only CD with Irene & The Scotts. CD marked but plays fine.  £5 plus £1.30 postage.

Tracklisting at https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Socker/release/3063279

Soho Scene '64 '65 (6CD set of UK & USA Modern dance Jazz from the years. Has two exclusive bonus discs included in the six).

Perfect condition, new box set.  Retails at £19 so £15.  This is a 4CD box width so postage of £4 signed for.

Tracklisting at:  https://historyofrnb.net/jazz.html#Soho65

New Releases Last Week             

Andre Brasseur - Lost Gems of the 70s (2CD also includes The Kid and Holiday)  New double CD used once £10

Etta James - S/T and Sings For Lovers  As New   Jasmine Records  £5

James Brown - I've Got The Money, I've Got The Power (Singles '57-'62)   As New   Jasmine Records  £5

Various Artists - Stirring Up Some Blues   As New   Jasmine Records   £5

Recent Releases and Reissues                
Bill Doggett    Everybody Dance The Honky Tonk    Soul Jam    As New     £5.00 
Brief Encounter    We Want To Play    AOTN    As New     £6.00 
Chris Jasper    Dance With You    Gold City    As New     £8.00 
Don Covay    Ooh! My Soul - 1955-1962 recordings    Soul Jam    As New     £5.00 
King Curtis    The Soul of King Curtis (2CD)    Sunset Blvd    As New     £6.00 
Ron Banks & The Dramatics    The Dramatic Jackpot    Universal Japan    As New     £5.00 
Spaceark    Spaceark Is    Mr Bongo    Disc as New, sleeve VG     £5.00 
Tanika Charles    The Gumption    Record Kicks    As New     £6.00 
Various Artists    Disco Soul Gold 2    Disco Soul Gold    As New     £8.00 
Various Artists    SolarSoul    SolarRadio    As New     £8.00 
Various Artists    Allen Toussaint: Artist-Producer-Songwriter    Sunset Blvd    As New     £5.00 
Various Artists    The UK Soul Chart Album    Disco Soul Gold    As New     £8.00 
Various Artists    80's Groove    Spectrum    As New     £4.00 

Classic Soul Back Catalogue                
Aretha Franklin    The Electrifying Aretha Franklin (album remaster with booklet)    Dreamcovers    As New     £5.00 
Bobby Womack     The Poets (3CD set)    Sanctuary    As New     £6.00 
Brainstorm    Journey To The Light    Tabu - reissue    As New     £5.00 
Donald Austin    Crazy Legs    Westbound    VG - Disc is As New     £5.00 
Durand Jones & The Indications    American Love Call    Colemine    VG - Disc is As New     £5.00 
Ernie Johnson    It's Party Time: Best Of (inc. Big Man Cry)    Stairway Entertainment    VG     £8.00 
Fowler Brothers    Breakfast for Dinosaurs (imported from USA)    Fossil Records    Very Good     £8.00 
Gene Chandler    Duke of Earl - Best of the Vee-Jay Years    Charly    As New     £5.00 
Lamont Dozier    The Lamont Dozier Anthology (2CD) - many rare tracks on CD    Sanctuary    Acceptable - Plays fine     £10.00 
Leroy Hutson    Unforgettable    Acid Jazz    VG - Disc is As New     £8.00 
Nolen and Crossley    Ambience (Motown reissue)    Universal Japan    As New     £7.00 
Ronnie McNier    Self titled    Dusty Groove    Sleeve as New, Disc is Good condition     £6.00 
Ronnie Wright    a.k.a. Bespeak    Bespeak Entertainment    Disc - As New, Sleeve is almost As New     £9.00 
Sonny Charles    Let's Do It    No label shown    VG - Disc is As New     £5.00 
Stanley Turrentine & Gloria Lynne    Love's Finally Found Me    Unidisc    As New     £6.00 
The Capitols    Dance The Cool Jerk/We Got A Thing (the albums in stereo)    Collectables    VG     £6.00 
The Intrigues    If The Shoe Fits    Soul Junction    VG - Disc is As New     £8.00 
The Orlons    Best of The Orlons (Cameo Parkway) - (inc. Crossfire!)    ABKCo    Disc very minor marks,plays fine     £5.00 
The Sylvers     II    Mr Bongo    Disc As New, Sleeve VG     £6.00 
Various Artists    Brunswick/Dakar - Soul Stream - Volume 2 (unopened)    Ultra-Vybe (Japan)    New - still wrapped     £12.00 
Various Artists    Brunswick/Dakar - Soul Stream - Volume 2 (opened, played once)    Ultra-Vybe (Japan)    As New     £10.00 
Various Artists    Brunswick/Dakar - Soul Stream - Volume 3    Ultra-Vybe (Japan)    As New     £10.00 
Various Artists    Best of Hayley Records    Hayley Records    Sleeve as New, Disc is Good condition     £5.00 
Various Artists    Eccentric Soul: Twinight's Lunar Rotation    Eccentric Soul    As New     £8.00 
Various Artists    Soul Café  (3CD)    Expansion    As New     £5.00 
Various Artists    Eccentric Soul: The Bandit Label    Eccentric Soul    As New     £8.00 
Various Artists    Simply Soul Flavas - Part II    FER    VG     £5.00 
Various Artists    Collector's Essentials: The '70s (inc. Rose Colored Glass 'Can't Find The Time')    Varese Vintage    VG     £5.00 
Various Artists    The Lost Soul of Detroit    Goldmine    Disc marked, plays fine. Sleeve VG     £3.00 

Edited by Thinksmart
CD sold
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CD newly available:

Etta James - S/T and Sings For Lovers perfect condition £5

James Brown - I've Got The Money, I've Got The Power (Singles '57-'62)  perfect condition £5 

Various Artists - Stirring Up Some Blues  perfect condition £5

Various Artists - Soho Scene '64 '65 (6CD set, track listing here: https://historyofrnb.net/jazz.html) - perfect condition £15

All are Jasmine Records reissues in perfect condition at £5 each. 

Details and tracklistings at https://www.jasmine-records.co.uk/store/index.php/category-1170/july-2019

Edited by Thinksmart
Added CDs
Social source share

I have added the following, I only have one of each:

The Socker! - German rare compilation of Northern Soul stompers. Only CD with Irene & The Scotts. CD marked but plays fine.  £5 plus £1.30 postage.

Tracklisting at https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Socker/release/3063279

Soho Scene '64 '65 (6CD set of UK & USA Modern dance Jazz from the years. Has two exclusive bonus discs included in the six).

Perfect condition, new box set.  Retails at £19 so £15.  This is a 4CD box width so postage of £4 signed for.

Tracklisting at:  https://historyofrnb.net/jazz.html#Soho65   

Thanks

Mark

Social source share

Available, all 'as new':

Various Artists - The Music Inside Me (new Expansion double CD of Tony Monson picks)   £10 + £1.30 P&P.

Lou Rawls - Love All Your Blues Away  (Japanese import with insert)   £10 + £1.30 P&P

Jimmy Smith - The Classic Verve Albums (4 CDs)    £8 + £2 P&P

Edited by Thinksmart
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!