Soul Bros Inc - Pyramid

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Did 'Soulsville' remind you of how good it was????

Jamie :wicked:

link

That and many many others. Everything sounded so good, even without alcohol.Soulsville is an incredible venue Jamie, great crowd, great music and an unbelievable atmosphere. Can't be recommended highly enough. :rolleyes: Must be seen to be believed. Plus it was handy for Errol for the strip club down the road. He made two visits (presumably one with each hand). :rolleyes: Pity you can't get to PF on Friday though, we could have had a proper drink.

:D

Social source share

That and many many others. Everything sounded so good, even without alcohol.Soulsville is an incredible venue Jamie, great crowd, great music and an unbelievable atmosphere. Can't be recommended highly enough.  :rolleyes:   Must be seen to be believed.  Plus it was handy for Errol for the strip club down the road. He made two visits  (presumably one with each hand).  :rolleyes:   Pity you can't get to PF on Friday though,  we could have had a proper drink.

:D

link

:D Give over mate!! Just an excuse to have a good drink & play some music. Just try & get mix right between new & old, 60's & 70's.

Glad you enjoyed it though, good feedback makes it worthwhile :wicked:

Might try & see if we can get the girls from Purple Door to do a bit of dancing for us, FLIPside stylee :lol:

I'll keep a (Golden) Eye out for one, infact I'll PM you with a possible lead, probably not got any left, but worth a try. That's how I got mine.

Jamie :D

Social source share

• 1 month later...

some dealer at the greatstone hotel soul nite last saturday had one for sale,i think it was £600....dont know his name...but im sure,by the time others have read this,someone will come up with his name....best of luck.....

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Have a look at the one I'm selling on Ebay...looks spot on eh?

e6_3.JPG

link

Tina and Werner's work I guess, no doubt the quality is excellent.. :lol:

Social source share