Dab of Soul Radio Show 29.7.19-Listen Here!

• Replies 1
  • Views 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

29.7.19 Dab of Soul Playlist Barbara McNair-Forget you ever met me Edwin Starr-Don't tell me I'm crazy Lori and Lance-I don't have to worry Ronnie McNeir-I'm so thankful Innersection-I'm in debt to you Four Tops-How will I forget you Shirelles-Let's give each other love Carl Hall-What about you Tony Lampkin-He's a better liar than me Charlene and Soul Serenaders-You can win Skip Jackson-I'm onto you girl Richard Stoute-What bag I'm in Carla Thomas-Loneliness Jeanie Reynolds-I don't mess around Emotions-Somebody new Exceptional three-unlucky girl Dramatics-Hey you get off my mountain Ripples-Facts of life Jae Mason-Cloud of sunshine Richard Tate-She's got the time to love me Stevens and Foster-I wanna be love Erasmus Hall-Your love is my desire Bobby Shannon-You're an uplift Unique blend-Old fashioned love RTB-Never gonna let you go Clyde McPhatter-Anyone can tell we're in love Chuck Brooks-I believe in love Curtis Wiggins-You can't buy love with money Willie Davis-I learned my lesson Frank Hutson-Old man me Intrepids-It's just a picture

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!