Peter99 profile photo

Bad Boy Ace!

Freebasing Peter99

Posted

Hi All

Hope everyone is well. Not been on SS for ages as busy at work and tied up with Ace. Also avoiding Boris and Brexit. :boxing:

Anyway, here's a couple of Ace - he can be a nightmare, but I love him. Had him for nine months now.

Pete

67458749_412679662997884_1867662950957842432_n.thumb.jpg.1aab82babf0e9ed1470679891808330b.jpgbestwalk.thumb.JPG.b8c69de53fa307d86305469b2f3bbf56.JPG

• Up vote 11

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Ahoy there!

Was wondering where you'd disappeared, although I often wish I could too, for the same reasons you mention above. That perky left ear suggests Ace's radar is constantly sharp. Hopefully he's not organising any regular all-nighters for you :lol:

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

Welcome back my friend.  Twas a lesser place without you.  Good to hear and see that your both doing well

Steve 

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

Hi Pete,

it's good to see you are both doing well, I've been taking a backseat too, life forces you to do that once in a while.   

Dave

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

Hi Peter welcome back !

You put his leash around his nose to keep him from biting (other dogs) ? He's beauttiful !

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted
58 minutes ago, Philippe said:

Hi Peter welcome back !

You put his leash around his nose to keep him from biting (other dogs) ? He's beauttiful !

Thanks Philippe

The leash is a figure of eight leash which is designed to stop him pulling. :elvis:

soul source url
Posted

Hi Pete,

Welcome back indeed! Your dog looks like a contented little fella :wink:

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, Peter99 said:

Thanks Philippe

The leash is a figure of eight leash which is designed to stop him pulling. :elvis:

There's a few on here that need a leash around there necks 🤔😎🤣

soul source url
Posted
11 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

🤣 lol

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted
On 06/08/2019 at 13:24, Peter99 said:

Well if I had realized I would have taken it off many years ago. I always thought it was my rotund body, halitosis dog-breath and a face like a slater’s nail bag that stopped me pulling! I trust he takes you on walkies on the opposite direction of the City Ground?

• Up vote 2

soul source url
Posted
On 06/08/2019 at 15:08, Winsford Soul said:

🤣😂

8 hours ago, Simon T said:

Well if I had realized I would have taken it off many years ago. I always thought it was my rotund body, halitosis dog-breath and a face like a slater’s nail bag that stopped me pulling! I trust he takes you on walkies on the opposite direction of the City Ground?

😂

• Up vote 1

soul source url
Posted

acedown.JPG

• Up vote 3

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.