Italian Tamla Motown, real or not ?

Gogger

18 minutes ago, WoodButcher said:

Why , states it's a copy ... ?

P.S. You might want to add your photos to Discogs listing ... :thumbsup:

Ok get your drift 👍, might do that , bought it from the states a few year back , didn’t pay much , thanks again 

Social source share

Simply Not Real ; The First TMG series UK or Globally was TMG 501 in 1965! Dam clever these Italian time travellers Managed also to issue Isleys ,Martha ,etc. from 494 to 500 .? a cruel ploy to exploit those sad ,deranged ,OCDs obsessed with the big " A " ,I know I was one !     An Italian Job, TMG , was up on ebay last month starting bid £200 ,ouch !! ..

Cheers ,John.

• Thanks 1
Social source share

43 minutes ago, John Hart said:

Simply Not Real ; The First TMG series UK or Globally was TMG 501 in 1965! Dam clever these Italian time travellers Managed also to issue Isleys ,Martha ,etc. from 494 to 500 .? a cruel ploy to exploit those sad ,deranged ,OCDs obsessed with the big " A " ,I know I was one !     An Italian Job, TMG , was up on ebay last month starting bid £200 ,ouch !! ..

Cheers ,John.

Hi john , there’s people who will pay that money for boots , to be honest I don’t like owning them , only bought it out of curiosity, like I said only cost me a few quid, thanks for the input 👍, John 

Social source share

1 hour ago, John Hart said:

Cheers ,John.

Did they include images to help spot it was a counterfeit :)

Mini.png

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!