Soultown - Anyone Going?

Guest ShaneH

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pongs forge for sure, Saturday is still to be decided......

JM

link

Hi John

Nice to see you are becoming a regular in my home town. Come and have a chat mate.

Shane

Hi John

Nice to see you are becoming a regular in my home town. Come and have a chat mate.

Shane

link

Been thinking about doing a post about what's in and out on the soul scene.....

SHEFFIELD would definatly be IN, as would be Manchester, and Leeds.

the only thing is some people might take offence if I put whats out !

JM

Hope your all comeing to listen to those to shite djs Mark Bicknall and Nige Brown,see you sat boys wages negoitable.

link

I would have come but those two DJ's are crap :lol: Can't attend this one I'm afraid, If I dont put the christmas decs up this w/end we wont have any and then I will be in trouble.

Have a good one everyone :D

Well I'm going or PaulB isn't.....LOL. And hopefully he will be patient whilst I drive at 20mph along the speed camera every 100 yards road to Sherris.. Can't wait! Got the Blackpool alldayer before, then dropping 2 of the children off and taking the other one (hiya Paul) to Sherris...Can we expect some more go go dancers?

Wages Andy!!!!! what are those???? I'm shite it says so on here so you will save yourself £3.00.......would do it for nothing!

On a serious note recent posts on here have simply inspired me, so i plan to be dangerous on Saturday and far from shite...... see you at de bar.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

link

Shit, I always seem to miss the best nights.

I would really like to be there for this one. You let rip fella, and play from the heart and fcuk all this crap.

See you soon,

Jamie :)

Hope your all comeing to listen to those to shite djs Mark Bicknall and Nige Brown,see you sat boys wages negoitable.

link

Looking forward to it,gonna be a good night.Maybe should rename it

'The Shitest of the shite'

Stamford :)

Wages Andy!!!!! what are those???? I'm shite it says so on here so you will save yourself £3.00.......would do it for nothing!

On a serious note recent posts on here have simply inspired me, so i plan to be dangerous on Saturday and far from shite...... see you at de bar.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

link

Don't think I'm gonna be able to make it, but....Go for it mate. You, and Nige too.

Hope you both have a great night after the bollox that was written on here the other day :)