Getting rid

Timbob

Guest Shufflin
1 hour ago, Timbob said:

Sorry obviously a touchy subject

no it isnt m8 - best advice is set up a discogs account and enter your records - it'll show your collection by value, it'll give you a min, medium and max value - be conservative on gradings -

any examples of records you are looking to sell?

Social source share

Guest Shufflin
2 hours ago, Dylan said:

It’s odd that people thinking of selling up haven’t done a bit of their own homework.

I think the 'been off the scene for a while' was a clue

Social source share

Got stuff like Betty Moorer, Sam moultrie white demo, wally Cox, millionaires never for me, there's about 80in all, had a look on true soul valuations but most aren't on there and the valuations on there seem a bit over the top

Social source share

21 minutes ago, Timbob said:

Got stuff like Betty Moorer, Sam moultrie white demo, wally Cox, millionaires never for me, there's about 80in all, had a look on true soul valuations but most aren't on there and the valuations on there seem a bit over the top

Millionaires is an easy fast sell and should get about 80 quid possibly a bit more.

Social source share

I don't expect to get top price for these, a lot of them are vg+ to ex there are a few minters but to be honest I've had so much joy out of them that getting some cash out of them is a bonus. If I looked on them as a classic car they'd be a practical classic, not sitting in a air conditioned garage going up in value but not being used

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Look at Popsike or Collectors Frenzy databases - see what recent sales fetched. Put the best records on Soul Source for the connoisseurs at set sale prices.  Monitor the lists of main dealers and try to undercut them for a quick sale. Please don’t put the highest price on them as collectors get fed up of being ripped off. Hope this helps.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!