Julianb profile photo

Value please - Drizabone Pressure 7" version

Look At Your Box Julianb

Posted (edited)

Hi

Can you help with this value please

Original on 4th and Broadway with picture sleeve EX condition.

I've been told it's back in demand but I've been given wildly varying valuations.

TIA

Julian

Edited by Julianb

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

TENNER

soul source url
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gogz said:

TENNER

I assume you are saying that for a laugh, perhaps Julian should have explained which release

If it is the 7" with picture sleeve, I would say between £45 and £55 depending on condition

12" is little value

4 hours ago, Julianb said:

Hi

Can you help with this value please

Original on 4th and Broadway with picture sleeve EX condition.

I've been told it's back in demand but I've been given wildly varying valuations.

TIA

Julian

Edited by Blackpoolsoul

soul source url
Posted

£50

soul source url
Posted
22 minutes ago, Wiganer1 said:

£50

All day long

soul source url
Posted (edited)

It has sold for up to £100 in recent months on discogs (NM), the last sale was just under £45 (Vg+).

2019-05-30Near Mint (NM or M-)Very Good Plus (VG+)£44.64€49.00

Comments: Sleeve has faint sticker residue and a dent on one corner otherwise mint.

2019-05-24Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£80.00£80.00

Comments: Fantastic Copy - You Can Pick Up From Our Shop In Upminister Essex

2019-05-01Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£99.99£99.99

Comments: Excellent Condition - Has good sheen with a couple of lite marks (About 7 or 8 out of 10) A nice original UK issue from 1994 with clean labels. Comes in nice clean picture sleeve (design as per photo) - 90's Modern Soul dancer which became a huge Northern Soul spin - Rare UK 45

2019-02-05Very Good Plus (VG+)Very Good Plus (VG+)£59.95£59.95

Comments: Record has light scuffs/marks, plays fine with a little bit of crackle in a couple of spots on the a-side. Sleeve has general wear heavier on the open end, a little creasing.

2019-01-15Mint (M)Mint (M)£90.00£90.00

2018-10-24Very Good Plus (VG+)Generic£50.00£50.00

Comments: NO PICTURE SLEEVE

2018-09-10Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£68.33€75.00

Comments: 100% Free from writing, stickers etc.! Record EX, few surfacial hairlines

2018-08-13Very Good Plus (VG+)Very Good Plus (VG+)£85.00£85.00

Comments: Record and labels in excellent condition throughout and comes with picture sleeve.

2018-07-18Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£50.00£50.00

Comments: STUNNING CONDITION

2018-04-19Very Good Plus (VG+)Very Good Plus (VG+)£50.00£50.0

Edited by Chalky

soul source url
Posted

Many thanks for the info.

Cheers Julian

soul source url
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chalky said:

It has sold for up to £100 in recent months on discogs (NM), the last sale was just under £45 (Vg+).

2019-05-30Near Mint (NM or M-)Very Good Plus (VG+)£44.64€49.00

Comments: Sleeve has faint sticker residue and a dent on one corner otherwise mint.

2019-05-24Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£80.00£80.00

Comments: Fantastic Copy - You Can Pick Up From Our Shop In Upminister Essex

2019-05-01Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£99.99£99.99

Comments: Excellent Condition - Has good sheen with a couple of lite marks (About 7 or 8 out of 10) A nice original UK issue from 1994 with clean labels. Comes in nice clean picture sleeve (design as per photo) - 90's Modern Soul dancer which became a huge Northern Soul spin - Rare UK 45

2019-02-05Very Good Plus (VG+)Very Good Plus (VG+)£59.95£59.95

Comments: Record has light scuffs/marks, plays fine with a little bit of crackle in a couple of spots on the a-side. Sleeve has general wear heavier on the open end, a little creasing.

2019-01-15Mint (M)Mint (M)£90.00£90.00

2018-10-24Very Good Plus (VG+)Generic£50.00£50.00

Comments: NO PICTURE SLEEVE

2018-09-10Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£68.33€75.00

Comments: 100% Free from writing, stickers etc.! Record EX, few surfacial hairlines

2018-08-13Very Good Plus (VG+)Very Good Plus (VG+)£85.00£85.00

Comments: Record and labels in excellent condition throughout and comes with picture sleeve.

2018-07-18Near Mint (NM or M-)Near Mint (NM or M-)£50.00£50.00

Comments: STUNNING CONDITION

2018-04-19Very Good Plus (VG+)Very Good Plus (VG+)£50.00£50.0

Blimey that's good stuff, course I guess there might be postage cost discrepancies depending on where the sellers lived and the delivery destinations to take into account for final cost which is why these variations are not really that helpful in the scheme of things, I wish these sites would include shipping costs in the actual prices to get a true average as they do actually know.

I recently bought (and cancelled an £11 single on Discogs) as the guy claimed he was doing business in the UK (according to his profile) and the shipping was £8) I bought one later for £14 + £2.50 shipping

Edited by Blackpoolsoul

soul source url
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Blimey that's good stuff, course I guess there might be postage cost discrepancies depending on where the sellers lived and the delivery destinations to take into account for final cost which is why these variations are not really that helpful in the scheme of things

That's the selling price, postage doesn't come into it, that is what the record actually sold for. country of origin.  It is probably, after an individual record list and a dealers website the most helpful and accurate price indicator.  Popsike would be bottom of the pile. 

Postage is a necessary evil regardless of its point of sale.  Popsike, soul source, facebook, the sales are all world wide, just because the postage may be higher from one country doesn't make the record worth any less.  Given that the record was a UK release I would hazard a guess most of these are UK sales, the £99 even says the shop is in Essex.

Edited by Chalky

soul source url
Posted
Just now, Chalky said:

That's the selling price, postage doesn't come into it, that is what the record actually sold for. country of ori It's probably after an individual record list and a dealers website the most helpful and accurate price indicator.  Postage is a necessary evil regardless of its point of sale.  Given that the record was a UK release I would hazard a guess most of these are UK sales, the £99 even says the shop is in Essex.

I get that just saying that's all that it should in the figures for us with kids to feed 😭 

soul source url
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

I get that just saying that's all that it should in the figures for us with kids to feed 😭 

The prices above would suggest an increase in demand with the price rising from around £50 up to £99 with three recent sales over £80.  The higher price would also reflect the condition as well don't you think?

Edited by Chalky
  • Up vote 1

soul source url

Look At Your Box - Source Forum

Get into the record & soul music talk

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.