Soulful Kinda Music Discographies

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes i'd like to echo that sentiment Dave...Top Site...Very Informative...And a sure-fire way of shuting me up is to give me a list of owd Soul records to peruse. Cheers for your dilligence Dave !!!!!! thumbsup.gif All The Best for 2007 See ya somewhere soon !!

Edited by bearsoul
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Which, with the 256 label discographies adds up to a total of 806 discographies ! thumbsup.gif

Well done Dave. I'm currently working my way through your Port list. Hopefully i might eventually come across the two missing ones. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Which, with the 256 label discographies adds up to a total of 806 discographies ! thumbsup.gif

Hi Dave

A Fantastic Achievement, A Much Needed Reference Point for Collectors. :lol:

The Rare Soul Scene is in Safe Hands. With the Sterling work undertaken on this Forum,

Your Site and others, Providing Quality Information for the Future. thumbsup.gif

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Fantastic site Dave, thanks for your hard work a fabulous reference and one I use a lot - you've set me off on another of my little projects - only thought 3 recordings on Lee J all by Oscar Perry ( R & B Indie's ) - but you've got 6 listed - If anybody got any info on the label would be grateful if you'd let me know ....

Thank's again Dave

Karen

Social source share

One of the best parts of the soul scene is the amount of time and energy certain individuals put into research. I appreciate it when putting together a radio show and i know from record collecting circles that it is also well regarded by non soul fans seeking info on certain labels.

Well done Dave.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!