Lenny profile photo

Edward Hamilton & The Arabians - Baby Don't /Tell Me

Look At Your Box Lenny

Posted

Cracking tunes both sides.  This is the bootleg version.  Any fans?  It's not easy to get a firm price on this version.  Any ideas?

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Baby Don't You Weep is the better side for me, the other one on the label I'm Gonna Love You is also a favourite of mine.

No idea on value of the boot, and I dread to think what the real ones fetch these days, a bit more than the few quid I would have paid no doubt.

soul source url
Posted
12 minutes ago, Martyn Pitt said:

Baby Don't You Weep is the better side for me, the other one on the label I'm Gonna Love You is also a favourite of mine.

No idea on value of the boot, and I dread to think what the real ones fetch these days, a bit more than the few quid I would have paid no doubt.

I can't make my mind up which side I like best but I guess it would depend on whether you're dancin' or romancin'.  I do rather wish I'd happened upon an original copy.  I could sell it and replace the 2 crates of vinyl I threw out when CD's were invented 😥

soul source url
Posted

One went off yesterday on Ebay for £10.50, but i have seen them go for more.

I had my bootleg copy nicked many years ago, now got it on the Grapevine label.

soul source url

Look At Your Box - Source Forum

Get into the record & soul music talk

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.