Richard Searling Soul Sauce - Cellar Full Of Soul Saturday 30th Dec

Guest stash313

Guest stash313

Has anybody got a copy of saturday's show available.

There was a request on there for someone which I should of recroded but was in Watford. I'm willing to pay for P+P etc...

Please pm me or leave me a message on here, its very much appreciated.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest stash313

Bloody well does Simon, considering I was stone cold sober and the game was abondoned after 59 minutes due to the biggest rainpour I've seen in nineteen years on this planet.

wacko.gif

Social source share

Bloody well does Simon, considering I was stone cold sober and the game was abondoned after 59 minutes due to the biggest rainpour I've seen in nineteen years on this planet.

wacko.gif

Its a known fact Sean that it rains more in Watford on average than Manchester but slightly less than in Wigan, which is why Wigan is so verdant.

Anyway i have to get to Blackpool which is already under 3 inches of water I suspect.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

wacko.gif

Now young Livesey i find that hard to believe! Mind you i was in Wigan(aspull) at the old mans from Boxingday to the Saturday and never saw the rain at all :wicked: well not in the Balc (Scholes) watching Man U playing with Wigan soz Man U play Wigan :thumbsup: .

steve J

Social source share

Guest stash313

Steve believe me it was awful, talk about a downpour it had been raining steadily for an hour before and during the game then the heavens just opened and it was non stop. No wonder it was abondoned really, and to think as we drove down the M25 in the morning it was blazing sunshine.

Simon I thought you southerners got the best of the weather? Or is it because Watford is really up north? :rolleyes:

See you at Blackpool mate.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!