Warren's sales VIII

Boogaloo

Harold Melvin  - Get out – Landa – White DJ - £175

Laura Greene – Moonlight music and you – RCA (grey label) – issue - £50

Fontella Bass - Rescue me – Barclay (French ep) Issue – Picture cover in great condition - £50

Big Maybelle – I can’t wait any longer/Quittin’ time – Rojac - £50

Drake and the Ensolids – Please leave me – Alteen – Issue - £100

The Toys – A lover’s concerto/Deserted – Columbia/EMI (French ep) – Picture cover in great condition - £50

Ambelique – Talk like that/Version – Rag Town – Issue - £50

Billy Keene – Wishing and hoping – Vault – Issue - £175

Little Joe Hinton – Let’s start a romance – Arvee – Issue - £950

Young Jessie – Brown eyes – Vanessa – Issue - £450 – Plays great but with a very slight hiss throughout (on max treble setting).

Don Gardner – Is this really love/Tighten up your love bone – Cedric – Issue - £250

Charles Johnson and Tornado Orchestra – You made a mistake – Rainbow – Issue (The bad news is; label intact but scruffy – vinyl intact with a few scuffs – plays with a tiny amount of crackle at the start). The good news is that it plays strong thoughout – excellent for djing and you won’t find another one of these for sale for the next 3-4 years).

- Offers over £3000.

Al McCarther – His true love for your  - Two Guitars – Issue – Guaranteed original and fits the Manship test of authenticity e.g. Stamped R with stamped S4KM 8996-1 in the right position.  - £800

Gladys Tyler  - A little Bitty Girl – Decca – DJ Pink - £250

I'LL NOT BE HOLDING ANY TUNES so the first to get payment to me gets the record but don’t send the dosh until I’ve confirmed.

Don’t mind offers on any of the tunes but be prepared for a No.

I'll try to get back to people as quickly as I can but it might be as long as 48 hours due to work but will come back to you. All records are VG+ unless stated and play great for djing. Postage is set at £4.50 recorded or £8.00 Special Delivery. Delivery (£13 for Europe). Ask for postage rates for rest of the world

Paypal is fine as a gift or friend sale but normal paypal is 4% on top. It’s up to you.

Any questions on the sales conditions, record gradings etc are not only welcome they're actively encouraged. PM me if you need more info.

As stated all records are VG+ and play great for DJing unless stated

Cheers

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic