Flight cases

Milo761847

Hi has anyone been stopped taking 7'' 45's in flight cases with Ryanair.

I am travelling to Spain in October and their are strict measurements for cabin luggage of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm that is causing problems.

I have a 80 7'' travel bag and a swan 200 7'' case but neither comply with the above measurements.

Any ideas or suggestions regarding the above would be much appreciated.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

42 minutes ago, Milo761847 said:

I am travelling to Spain in October and their are strict measurements for cabin luggage of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm that is causing problems.

I have a 80 7'' travel bag and a swan 200 7'' case but neither comply with the above measurements.

I would contact them directly to explain and ask for guidance. The sizes quoted would be the same for most airlines, but most are flexible to a certain extent. Your problem may also come from the weight if you want to carry as hand baggage. Having tried their 'customer services' line both UK, Ireland and various overseas countries several years ago with a query of my own, and where nobody actually answered a phone, I wish you all the best. 

Social source share

15 hours ago, Milo761847 said:

I still use my swanflight extended 100 box with them no hassle - slightly larger than the normal 100 box and works fine for the weekends

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!