60s soul LPs - ZZ Hill, Shirelles, Sonny Til etc

Windlesoul

Postage UK £4, Europe £8, elsewhere £14. Payment via Paypal please

Z.Z. Hill - Greatest Hits - (US) Kent. £35

Vinyl ex, cover ex.

Side 1: Happiness is all I need, Hey little girl, Someone to love, You don't love me, If I could do it all over, Everybody has to cry.

Side 2: That's it, What more, Oh darling, Have mercy someone, I found a love, Set your sights higher.

The Shirelles - Spontaneous Combustion (live at Columbia University NYC) - Scepter

£30

Vinyl ex, cover seam split on edge.

Side 1: Mama said, Baby it's you, I can't get no satisfaction, Knock on wood, Boys.

Side 2: Tonight's the night, Last minute miracle (“dubbed” as live – well will raise a few eyebrows over the decks anyway! ), No doubt about it, What I'd say, I got you (I feel good), When the saints go marching in.

Timi Yuro - What's A Matter Baby - (UK) Sunset.

£15

Vinyl condition excellent, cover as shown.

Side 1: What's a matter baby, I ain't gonna cry no more, Insult to injury, Confessin' (that I love you), There goes my heart, Fever.

Side 2: Should I ever love again , If you gotta make a fool of somebody, I'd fight the world, That's right walk on by, Stardust, Leavin' on your mind

Various Artists - Just A Little Bit Of Soul - UK RCA Intl.

£15

Vinyl ex, minor cover creasing

Side 1: Steve Colt and the 45s - Just a little bit of soul, Johnny Nash - I'm leaving, Rick Lancelot - Nobody wants to hear nobody's troubles, Willie Kendrick - Change your ways, Benny Gordon and the Soul Brothers - A kiss to build a dream on, Larry Cappel - River of soul.

Side 2: Wilson Brothers - Soul town, The Insiders - I'm better off without you, The Exciters - Blowing up my mind, Zerben Hicks and the Dynamics - Lights out, Sam cooke - Shake, Rose Valentine - When the heartaches end.

Sonny Til and the Orioles - Modern Sounds of the Orioles - UK Summit/ Egmont (1962).

£20 Cover ex, vinyl ex.

Side 1: Too Soon to Know, In the Chapel in the Moonlight, Secret Love, I miss you so, Back to the Chapel Again, Hey! Little Woman

Side 2: Don't Tell Her What Happened To Me, Don't Mess Around With My Love, Write and Tell Me Why, What Are You Doing New Years Eve, Write And Tell Me Why, The Wobble, Lonely Christmas

Frank Dell (Guinness), Check Jackson (Wand) and Vibrations (Okeh) - Sold

WED2(PART2)SOULLPs.jpg

Edited by Windlesoul
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images