MSF 2019 Sooty's take on it!x

Sooty

Hi!!x Last years short film I did of the Manchester Soul Festival held at The Printworks has had 190,000 hits.... Point is there is interest. I put this online few days ago...had 8,000 hits already so put it here for you all to enjoy!x In the past 5 years the event has raised over £125k for The Christie Hospital in Manchester which is why I supported it for the 1st one when approached by Frank Byrne RIP and Paul Kidd. Super day and quality set up x The other Charity function I support... Dancing on the Carpet at Blackpool held May Bank Holiday weekends again was a success this year with new folk heading the event...yaaay. Over £6k was raised this year aIready dished out to the 3 charity firms! X I have produced a fab 1 1/2 hour DVD of the occasion but sadly there were only 500 copies available...and nearly all gone so not advertising or owt just sharing the...Err...news!x Have a happy day! X

LUV 

SOOTY 

X

P. S Popping into a few Soul Nights this weekend...for research purposes! Say hi if you see me early evening at Widnes's United Services club or later on at the Farrington Conservative Club...or at the Towngate Soul Collective Soul Nights held in Leyland tonight or Saturday at the Blackpools Soul Club Wainwright Club gig...may even get me camera out!x

Edited by SOOTY
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, SOOTY said:

Hi!!x Last years short film I did of the Manchester Soul Festival held at The Printworks has had 190,000 hits.... Point is there is interest. I put this online few days ago...had 8,000 hits already so put it here for you all to enjoy!x In the past 5 years the event has raised over £125k for The Christie Hospital in Manchester which is why I supported it for the 1st one when approached by Frank Byrne RIP and Paul Kidd. Super day and quality set up x The other Charity function I support... Dancing on the Carpet at Blackpool held May Bank Holiday weekends again was a success this year with new folk heading the event...yaaay. Over £6k was raised this year aIready dished out to the 3 charity firms! X I have produced a fab 1 1/2 hour DVD of the occasion but sadly there were only 500 copies available...and nearly all gone so not advertising or owt just sharing the...Err...news!x Have a happy day! X

LUV 

SOOTY 

X

P. S Popping into a few Soul Nights this weekend...for research purposes! Say hi if you see me early evening at Widnes's United Services club or later on at the Farrington Conservative Club...or at the Towngate Soul Collective Soul Nights held in Leyland tonight or Saturday at the Blackpools Soul Club Wainwright Club gig...may even get me camera out!x

Good evening Sir.  Trust you are well and safe. Say hello to the lovely people of my home town of Widnes.  Hope you enjoy it mate, nice little club. 

Widnes isn't like it used to be 🤣🤣🤣 it's all fluffy now🤣🤣🤣

Steve 

• Thanks 1
Social source share

On 13/09/2019 at 19:24, Winsford Soul said:

Say hello to Rod Looker for me please mate 

Here you go Steve...done a write up on my fb page after visiting 5 functions this weekend and passed on your regards to Rod here!!x He asked where you live now and I said seeing as you are called Winsford Soul then I assume Winsford.. we both chuckled.... Nice fella!x

@@

~

X

IMG_20190913_214627.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!