Ezzie Brown profile photo

RUGBY WORLD CUP STARTS TODAY !!!

Freebasing Ezzie Brown

Posted

the magical  old  game starts its world cup today.........although still a distant second place to a lions tour in my  own old git view still exciting ...

SO......................

....whos gonna lift the webb ellis ??????

i think 3 real contenders.................. england ............. all blacks............... south africa................but suprises could mean any of the top 6 get to the final and can then win it ..............

but will the blacks just step up and ease to supremecy again ????

• Up vote 1

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Don’t discount Ireland or Wales. 

Great to see countries like Japan not just hosting but putting up a great start to the tournament ... great quick positive handling and can’t wait to see more .  

soul source url
Posted

Open tournament - I do think any of teams mentioned above could win it Blacks / SA / England / Wales / Ireland / Australia - maybe 6 teams capable of all beating each other on their best day  - however - All Blacks on their best day hard to beat!!

Who knows - tough one to call I think.

Adam

soul source url
Posted

taffs and japan teams of the week.............jocks the jokers of the week............starting to warm up now with teams finding there way after a couple of games...........jocks must win well on monday to restore confidence.......

soul source url
Posted

I have a feeling SA will win it. England will be there or thereabouts, as will NZ.

WE've had some cracking games so far. Ireland-Japan was a gem.

soul source url
Posted

japan show the world how to play exciting committed rugby...........bye bye jocks, never good enough

my last 4 .................................wales  england nz sa ............

soul source url
Posted

Hi ez hope your gud fella. 

Agree about Japan very refreshing have really enjoyed all there games. Be great if they could reach the semi's but maybe a step to far but the way there playing who knows 👍

soul source url
Posted

Yeah, I watched the Japan v Scotland game earlier, what a super game.

soul source url
Posted
19 hours ago, Skegsoul said:

Hi ez hope your gud fella. 

Agree about Japan very refreshing have really enjoyed all there games. Be great if they could reach the semi's but maybe a step to far but the way there playing who knows 👍

im ok bro hope you are 2 !!...agree with above , take care now ..x

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.