Ezzie Brown profile photo

RUGBY WORLD CUP STARTS TODAY !!!

Posted

the magical  old  game starts its world cup today.........although still a distant second place to a lions tour in my  own old git view still exciting ...

SO......................

....whos gonna lift the webb ellis ??????

i think 3 real contenders.................. england ............. all blacks............... south africa................but suprises could mean any of the top 6 get to the final and can then win it ..............

but will the blacks just step up and ease to supremecy again ????

• Up vote 1

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Don’t discount Ireland or Wales. 

Great to see countries like Japan not just hosting but putting up a great start to the tournament ... great quick positive handling and can’t wait to see more .  

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Open tournament - I do think any of teams mentioned above could win it Blacks / SA / England / Wales / Ireland / Australia - maybe 6 teams capable of all beating each other on their best day  - however - All Blacks on their best day hard to beat!!

Who knows - tough one to call I think.

Adam

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

taffs and japan teams of the week.............jocks the jokers of the week............starting to warm up now with teams finding there way after a couple of games...........jocks must win well on monday to restore confidence.......

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I have a feeling SA will win it. England will be there or thereabouts, as will NZ.

WE've had some cracking games so far. Ireland-Japan was a gem.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

japan show the world how to play exciting committed rugby...........bye bye jocks, never good enough

my last 4 .................................wales  england nz sa ............

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi ez hope your gud fella. 

Agree about Japan very refreshing have really enjoyed all there games. Be great if they could reach the semi's but maybe a step to far but the way there playing who knows 👍

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Yeah, I watched the Japan v Scotland game earlier, what a super game.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
19 hours ago, Skegsoul said:

Hi ez hope your gud fella. 

Agree about Japan very refreshing have really enjoyed all there games. Be great if they could reach the semi's but maybe a step to far but the way there playing who knows 👍

im ok bro hope you are 2 !!...agree with above , take care now ..x

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

What a game - England totally dominant in all areas and Otojo and Underhill had massive - massive games .

England v Wales final ? 

Unbelievable  

• Up vote 2

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

all round dominance.............abs looked shell shocked at englands power and organisation from the off...............our disciline was great no silly pens or petulant stuff of the ball...........second ruled out try a bit difficult to take but didnt matter at the death..............prefer  we play sa tbh  ,only because if its wales , then domestic agendas will affect players mindset........but good luck to the sheep shaggers anyway............

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Never thought we would boss the blacks as we did awesome game plan. 

Agree with the praise underhill and otojo especially underhill open side at its very best👍. But great team effort .

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
2 minutes ago, Skegsoul said:

Never thought we would boss the blacks as we did awesome game plan. 

Agree with the praise underhill and otojo especially underhill open side at its very best👍. But great team effort .

itojo best game for 2 years..but yes mick all 23 brill👍

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

We can maybe start to dream ezzie. 

Think I like you would maybe prefer the boks all big boys mind.

The Celts will def raise there game against us for sure 😎

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

on  2003 final morning  i arrived at my rugby club in gloucester 5 minutes before kick off after a hectic all nighter at the wilton  my abiding memory is being more" awake "than everyone else when i arrived and lasting the whole day and night celebrations that completely took over my area...........i remember all the young  kids in the club chanting "losers" as the aussies got there medals  lol

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

i reckon a cheeky £5 on abs  to win it in  2023 might be in order...........................

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

boks it is then..............just a tad to powerful for wales to open up and risk running the ball,hence they played into boks  game..........close again saturday ...england by 6...........

Edited by Ezzie Brown

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

All Blacks showed Wales a clean pair of ........   heals . 

But can England go on and out muscle the muscle of the Boks ... I think we can 🤞

soul 3560D956 BE68 4DE6 8F90 1BDB912CAA07

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Woeful England...out thought, out muscled and out played!! Well done to South Africa.....

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
23 hours ago, Okehsoul1952 said:

Woeful England...out thought, out muscled and out played!! Well done to South Africa.....

to say england were woeful is to misunderstand how a team can unravell under such pressure in all areas of the game and devalue the effort made against a superior side on the day ,  rugby is a power game which the south africans have always excelled at , they played like a springbok team of 12 years ago.........it was a big ask for any northern hemisphere side to beat the three giants from the south in 3 concurrant games within 3 weeks.......well done the boks , and learn from this england..........

Share this forum post

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Awesome Summer Sale Starts @ Rugby Nighter
    Record Sales by Adam Topping on Tue 16 Jun 2009
    • 4 / 788
    • Adam Topping on 17 Jun 2009
  2. Awesome Summer Sale Starts @ Rugby Nighter
    Record Sales by Adam Topping on Thu 18 Jun 2009
    • 10 / 887
    • Adam Topping on 20 Jun 2009
  3. Features: Rugby Soul Club - Rugby UK - Club Feature
    All About the SOUL by Rugby Soul Club on Fri 25 Apr 2014
    • 1 / 4110
    • Rugby Soul Club on 25 Apr 2014
  4. The Greatstone Soul Club + Rugby World Cup
    Events Archive by Tony Jackson on Fri 12 Oct 2007
    • 28 / 2259
    • bearsoul on 20 Oct 2007
  5. Rugby World Cup
    Freebasing by Mike on Fri 18 Sep 2015
    • 42 / 2011
    • hullsoul on 14 Nov 2015
  6. Scenesville - The Countdown Starts Here! Apr 23Rd
    Events Archive by Mike on Wed 23 Mar 2005
    • 4 / 1291
    • Dave G on 24 Mar 2005

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.