Fantastics Wanted

OK, I resolved not to buy too many records this year......

Actually I think I phrased it "I'll not actively search out records, but if I see one thats on my wants list I'll have it"

SO, too kick start 2007, I'd quite like these two

Fantastics - Where Theres A Will Theres A Way - Impresario

and that lurvly track thats been posted in tips for 2007

Satisfaction Unlimited - Lets Change The Subject

If you have any info on these (where I can find a copy, rough price etc) PM me please

Big kiss as a reward :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Actually I think I phrased it "I'll not actively search out records, but if I see one thats on my wants list I'll have it"

If you have any info on these (where I can find a copy, rough price etc) PM me please

DAMNIT!!THOUGHT YOUR RESOLUTION MIGHT B A DARING 1, ANOTHER REASON NOT 2 GO TO WILTON 2MORO .HAVE A GOOD 1 IFU GO &SAY HELLO 2 HOWARD 4ME PLEASE!EZZIE

Social source share

First one is around in small quantity and not impossible to find.

Second one is an album track and old Yarmouth spin from a few years back> Again shouldn't break the bank.

Gr8 tunes btw.

Steve

Social source share

Guest stromberg

First one is around in small quantity and not impossible to find.

Second one is an album track and old Yarmouth spin from a few years back> Again shouldn't break the bank.

Gr8 tunes btw.

Steve

I always thought the Fantastics 45 is quite hard to get?!

Got my copy off ebay maybe two years back and haven't seen a copy for sale since then...I don't have the opportunity to look through record boxes at british events, though.

mr. Dobson had a copy for 500UKP and I think it will be quite difficult to get one under let's say 400?!

Am I wrong?

Stefan

Social source share

thanks boys :thumbsup:

would quite like a pm saying "you can have mine for a kiss and a promise" - but alas haven't had one yet - well not for either of these records :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 2 months later...

OK. have got Satisfaction Unlimited, so now I only need the Fantastics

Since I mentioned wanting this back in January, its started to appear on playlists......

So please one of you men (or women) that I've known for many years and have so many records that you won't miss this one tiny one, please contact me and offer to sell it to me. I'll love you forever :sleep3:

AND YES, I know theres one on JMs that finishes next week, and the owner of said record will be getting tightly gripped by his testicals when I see him next..... ph34r.gif and if I forget then his best friend has promised to remind me :unsure:

Social source share

• 6 months later...

Source Advert