eBay bidder profile checker

Just tried again to view a bid history. There is an option to tell eBay what you think, perhaps because of some innovation. So, it looks like they have changed the format so you can not tell the bidding patterns of individuals such as withdrawn bids, number of bids per item etc. To some extent, this masks dodgy bidding patterns but I think it could be down to eBay simply reducing the amount of data flowing through the system. I always thought this was a very useful feature and already I’m missing it.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

9 hours ago, Frankie Crocker said:

Just tried again to view a bid history. There is an option to tell eBay what you think, perhaps because of some innovation. So, it looks like they have changed the format so you can not tell the bidding patterns of individuals such as withdrawn bids, number of bids per item etc. To some extent, this masks dodgy bidding patterns but I think it could be down to eBay simply reducing the amount of data flowing through the system. I always thought this was a very useful feature and already I’m missing it.

I noticed this a week or so ago. For me, it's gone missing when logged into ebay.co.uk. However, if I log-in via ebay.com, I can see those details about bidders as before. That's the case when I use both Chrome and Edge. Give it a try. Good Luck.

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

10 hours ago, bo diddley said:

I noticed this a week or so ago. For me, it's gone missing when logged into ebay.co.uk. However, if I log-in via ebay.com, I can see those details about bidders as before. That's the case when I use both Chrome and Edge. Give it a try. Good Luck.

Voila. Many thanks. Just tried your suggestion and I get what I want. Funny that eBay.co.uk keeps you in the dark...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!