WORLD COLUMN, GEORGE CARROW, COLD BLOOD, CHRIS CLARK ETC

Southern_soul1

ACTIVE NOW FOR 10 DAYS...A NUMBER WITH FREE SPECIAL DELIVERY/SIGNED FOR POSTAGE IN THE UK...

THE WORLD COLUMN - SO IS THE SUN / IT'S NOT RIGHT - TOWER

GEORGE CARROW - ANGEL BABY (DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME) - COLUMBIA DJ

COLD BLOOD - I'M A GOOD WOMAN / I WISH I KNEW HOW IT WOULD FEEL TO BE FREE - SAN FRANCISCO DJ

DOTTIE CAMBRIDGE - CRY YOUR EYES OUT / PERFECT BOY - MGM

CHRIS CLARK - LOVE'S GONE BAD - V.I.P. DJ

THE PRECISIONS - IF THIS IS LOVE (I'D RATHER BE LONELY) / YOU'LL SOON BE GONE - DREW DJ

ED CROOK - THAT'S ALRIGHT / YOU'LL SEE - TRI-SOUND

JUDY CLAY - DO YOU THINK THAT'S RIGHT / STORMY WEATHER - EMBER DJ

JIMMEY (SOUL) CLARK - (COME ON AND BE MY) SWEET DARLIN / STOP THAT GIRL - SOULHAWK

THE COMMANDS - HEY IT'S LOVE / NO TIME FOR YOU - BACK BEAT

PLUS MANY MORE NORTHERN SOUL/MOTOWN/RARE SOUL 'GOODIES' FROM CLARENCE CARTER, DEE CLARK, JAMES CRAWFORD, THE CAESARS, JAMES CARR, GENE CHANDLER, THE CONTINENTAL 4 AND THE COMPANIONS ETC ETC...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143393240525?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

*FREE POSTAGE AS ADVERTISED*

OR FLAT RATE POSTAGE AS FOLLOWS:-

£1.50 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent within the UK...£1.50 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/Special Delivery/Signed For etc as appropriate...

£4.00 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent to Europe...£4.00 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/International Tracked & Signed etc as appropriate...

£5.00 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent Worldwide...£5.00 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/International Tracked & Signed etc as appropriate...

Edited by southern_soul1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert